Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

Questions for Tim, anyone?

Does anyone have any questions that they would ask Tim, if given the chance?

Mine would be (to settle a bet): "have you ever told Jesus to shut up?"

(...don't ask.)

Sorry man. We can't get you in touch with Tim. This thread is more of a "what questions would you ask if you had the chance?" than an actual "Hey Tim, can you answer some questions for us?" Which would probably not work out so great.

He doesn't come on the forums much. Or at all, really. I have no idea where to go about contacting him. Sorry. :(

Good luck, unless you're a spammer, in which case go to hell.

Hello. I am a junior in high school and I am looking into writing and would appreciate some tips on how to start. I am currently contacting video game and litterature writers for advice and I would like tim's as well regarding what inspired him and where to start.
The best thing you could probably do is go to college man. Even Tim Schafer did this. Write what you know, that's an important factor.

Also, I'd ask Schafer is he could lend his copy of Herzog Zwei and his Genesis console. That, plus on what's the best way to get an audience to endearingly care about a character.

I d asked "WHY HADN'T YOU DONE YET GRIM FANDANGO 2?"
Grim fandango does not need a sequel

But Psychonauts does.

I concur.

But Psychonauts does.

I concur.

I'd like a sequel, but there is no need for a continuation of the storyline, Raz grew up, became a Psychonaut, gained new found love and respect for his father, got a girlfriend, and is having adventures with his heroes. There are possibilities, but no necessities.

I'd ask him if he is secretly living a double life as a recording studio musician on the other side of San Francisco. Because I swear to God Kristoph looks exactly like him.

But Psychonauts does.

I concur.

I'd like a sequel, but there is no need for a continuation of the storyline, Raz grew up, became a Psychonaut, gained new found love and respect for his father, got a girlfriend, and is having adventures with his heroes. There are possibilities, but no necessities.

Imagine a sequel that's open world like BL with all the characters from Psychonauts? Traversing around the world stopping mind altering evill. If you make this game, I get to do voices for it.

Speaking of which, how would you suggest someone get involved as a voice actor for games?

Hey, Economypear is back!

Aww...wow. Y'know, that just totally made my day...it's good to know someone notices when you're gone.

Yeah, they're good about that. Fine bunch, here.

I have a question. Tim, do you do any coding yourself, or have you elevated to executive idea man extraordinaire completely?

Aww...wow. Y'know, that just totally made my day...it's good to know someone notices when you're gone.

Yeah, when all those members left, the forum felt kinda empty, with only a few frequenters and newbs left.

I wonder why they left...

Yeah, when all those members left, the forum felt kinda empty, with only a few frequenters and newbs left.

I wonder why they left...

Well, obviously they were spending way too much time playing Brutal Legend.

It answers the question.

I meant, and should have typed, does he still do any coding. Not "did he ever do any coding."

Why was psychonauts updated?

Yeah, when I played psychonauts on the 360 it said I had an update, and it took like a minute to download. ( Witch is weird because it normally takes like 10 seconds.)

Sign in to follow this