Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

Questions for Tim, anyone?

Oooo I never said that. I did not say that, I want that understood. It wasn't me.

Yeah, you more kinda typed it didn't you?

I mean about ticks. I did not type about ticks. Well, except for right now. This bit. This I am typing about ticks. But not before. That wasn't me.

I mean about ticks. I did not type about ticks. Well, except for right now. This bit. This I am typing about ticks. But not before. That wasn't me.

Im sorry, I meant Thick.

Thank you, I needed a good laugh. :) My back hurts and I have to go to work. And I called in late. Cause I hate them. Yeah, hates a strong word. So is stupidity, and they have plenty of that.

Now I need a Falcon beer. That will get me ready for work. Nothing like going to work on a Sunday afternoon pissed as a sailor.

Thank you, I needed a good laugh. :) My back hurts and I have to go to work. And I called in late. Cause I hate them. Yeah, hates a strong word. So is stupidity, and they have plenty of that.

Now I need a Falcon beer. That will get me ready for work. Nothing like going to work on a Sunday afternoon pissed as a sailor.

If you got a bad back I strongly support drinking.

Same goes for having to work sundays. Its unchristian I tells ya!

Yeah, well, when all those "christians" can't gets their p.orn of the interwebs, or can't watch Hairy Palmer and the Water Closet of Lascivious Grins for the umpteenth time, somebody's got to be on the other end of the phone when they demand it be fixed yesterday.

Yeah, well, when all those "christians" can't gets their p.orn of the interwebs, or can't watch Hairy Palmer and the Water Closet of Lascivious Grins for the umpteenth time, somebody's got to be on the other end of the phone when they demand it be fixed yesterday.

Christians, hm?

So much for the whole 'thou shalt not waste thine seed' thing.

Pff.

I'm pretty sure Reform Judaism is more strict about religion than those Jesus-worshipping rednecks.

I'm also pretty sure one of the commandments lost in the original five when Moses got pissed at people worshipping the golden calf was 'thou shalt not be an idiot'. Oh, well.

...PLEASE DON'T CRUCIFY ME!

I'M A GOOD JEW!

I'M JUST SPEAKING MY MIND!

Here's a question for Tim Schafer, judging from current news I get the impression that you had plans for a BL sequel. With it not happening and DoubleFine invest in four new projects, could you give us Brutal Legend fans a snippet of what could've been?

Here's a question for Tim Schafer, judging from current news I get the impression that you had plans for a BL sequel. With it not happening and DoubleFine invest in four new projects, could you give us Brutal Legend fans a snippet of what could've been?
While i would absolutely LOVE for that to happen... Brutal Legend 2 could still possibly released one day, Just not very soon... these 4 games will probably help DF gain more freedom from publishers, and one day... maybe... Brutal Legend 2 will be at out fingertips

Wasn't there a recent interview that if BL2 was going to happen Dio was going to be in it. Now Dio is dead. I can see why the publisher nixed the idea of the sequel. It's like JMS not doing more Babylon 5 because of the death of Andreas Katsulas who played G'Kar. There is no Babylon 5 with no G'Kar.

1. Are you going to offer these downloadable games as a download on Steam?

2. Is Scott C still on these 4 projects?

You know what? #1 is a good question. Now that they're going downloadable for two of their games, they have the opportunity to reach out to PC gamers again.

I can't wait to find out about Brad Muir's game.

I'd ask Tim Schafer and Brad Muir if they played Guilty Gear 2: Overture. It's the one and only game on Xbox and Ps3 that tried to achieve the same game type as the stage battles (and is also heavy metal themed!)

So that's Tim Schafer, Lee Petty, Nathan Martz, Brad Muir, and Tasha Harris.

Okay, seriously. What Power Ranger/G-Force/Sailor Scout color are they. (Okay, maybe not Sailor Scout.)

I just finished Playdead's very first game, Limbo, and it's a terrifying 2-d adventure. I would like to know if Double Fine likes it. I wish Playdead success on their first game.

The last 2-d game I thought was scary was probably Ecco the Dolphin.

Tim, could I borrow your beard for the day? You know, I was thinking of space travel and how it would be the only thing I need. Oh, and what other types of themes you're interested in touching on in possible future games?

Sign in to follow this