Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Oyasumidesu

Sexy g-man!!

Absent, I think that is beautiful. I shall print it off, place it upon my wall, over the fire place mantal, and have it framed for generations to see. When I'm old and grey, I'll sit in my rocking chair, smoking my bubble pipe and be saying to my great, great, great, great, great granchildren how that peice of work came to be and the legacy of Double Fine which originaly made it came to be.

Haha, I love this. It's so scary and so awsome at once.

Thank you, I worked on this for a while....I have found that paper folders are one the best mediums to work on. ^_^ yay i love the g-men!!

And the G-Men love you too. See? Look at my avatar, just STARING at you. look into it's tiny, dot like eyes...

EDIT: It was a G-man. Not what ever my icon happens to be in this current day of what ever time period you may be reading it in. ):

I like the effect of the white out look on the picture, by the way.

That's a pretty good one. I just thought of a really naughty idea for a g-man but I dont want to scare the childrens here.

I was scared by this title at first. but now I know better. Gman are of course sexy all the time. But now we have illustrated proof.

Oh snap!

My brain just snapped!

Adorable and sexy at the same time.

By the way, I appreciate your username as a student of Japanese. ;)

That's a pretty good one. I just thought of a really naughty idea for a g-man but I dont want to scare the childrens here.

I actually had one too, but dare not speak of it.

Kroheo?(You may translate this however you wish it to be).

Sign in to follow this