Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Sunshine

Worst Movies of the past decade

The new Star Trek movie was ok, but the plot is probably the stupidest thing I have seen in awhile.

The Dark Knight, Heath Ledger was terrible........Nah just kidding :P I'd probably have to go with the Twilight movies, and Duplicity. I'm not one to walk out of movies but I jsut couldn't take it.

actually i hated the dark knight. i think this is #2 on my list of most overrated movies ever.

*Shakes head solemnly* There's no hope for you.

if you where a batman fan you would know why this movie sucked. also im just not heath ledger fan so maybe that might have something to do with it...

I'm not a batman fan, I'm a movie fan, and The Dark Knight was a freaking awesome movie.

The new Star Trek movie was ok, but the plot is probably the stupidest thing I have seen in awhile.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Star Trek: The Voyage Home, Star Trek: The Final Frontier, Star Trek: Generations, Star Trek: Insurrection and Star Trek: Nemesis. All dumber then the latest movie. With the exceptions of the one's in bold they're all tolerably stupid. Stupid plots are part of the Star Trek movie experience.

Fireproof. A movie riddle with cliches and very stereotypical characters. I thought the wife was a total bitch throughout the whole movie. It's good to laugh at though.

Twilight.

:I

...at least, it's the worst I've seen. I haven't seen a lot.

I laughed my ass off throughout the whole of Twilight, its' stupidity really justified the ticket price. For this reason, I'm not sure it could be called bad (in my opinion). The WORST was all those stupid movies from the guys who made 'Date movie', 'Meet the Spartans', 'Dance movie' (I think) ect ect.

I laughed my ass off throughout the whole of Twilight, its' stupidity really justified the ticket price. For this reason, I'm not sure it could be called bad (in my opinion). The WORST was all those stupid movies from the guys who made 'Date movie', 'Meet the Spartans', 'Dance movie' (I think) ect ect.
So Twilight is the modern version of Plan 9 From Outer Space?

There Will Be Blood,

i understand this movie is very critically aclaimed but to be honest i cannot stand it.

Daniel Day Lewis, a fine actor, just not for me... not in this movie.

Whoa, two people who haven't posted in a while on one page. This is crazy.

This can only mean one thing.................................................................................SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it make you as uncomfortable as discussing the mating patterns of the Gerudo from OoT? Yeah, think about it for a second.......only females...........one man born every hundred years............exactly blew your mind didn't I?

Does it make you as uncomfortable as discussing the mating patterns of the Gerudo from OoT? Yeah, think about it for a second.......only females...........one man born every hundred years............exactly blew your mind didn't I?

I've pondered over that many times. I'm not sure Nintendo thought about the sexual implications of their lore. Most likely the Gerudo(s)(ians)(ites)(What have you) kidnap men from other regions in order to maintain their population, I'm sure they pass the time with more convenient pleasures as well.

That doesn't really explain why those carpenters were so eager to leave though, because there whole point of going there was to you know "join" there group. Maybe it has something to do with whatever happened to Jurassic Park in the third movie.

wasn't there some anime that was basically that but with people?.. i'm not sure but that concept seems so familiar... and awesome.

wasn't there some anime that was basically that but with people?.. i'm not sure but that concept seems so familiar... and awesome.

Maybe, the closest thing remember to something like this was "A Boy and His Dog" the movie was pretty much like the Fallout series (and even inspired some parts of Fallout) but the people in the vaults just harvested semen from wanderers in the wasteland to impregnate the girls.

...Most of them look the same...

...Mitosis, maybe?

Everyone's Hero.

It has to do with a talking baseball. My friend's family made me watch it with them. Thay were laughing there asses off and i was just like "wtf? can i go now?" and i only saw about 30 minutes into it...

Charlie and the chocolate factory.

I about crapped my pants when the oompa loompa showed up. That movie gave me nightmares.

Twilight.

I never saw it. I never want to see it. I hope it burns in a sparkley hell.

Scooby Doo: the mystery begains.

I just dident like it. 1: Shaggy looked like a child molester. 2: FREDDIE HAD BROWN HAIR. WTF.

Blood: the last vampire.

I watched the one hour anime. It was somewhat ok but it just needed to be longer. This live action movie though was horrible. Everything about it was horrible. Enough said.

The cat in the hat.

The previews scared me.

The spy next door (?)

Jackie chan. George Lopez. A bunch of young kids who you can hardly understand what there saying. in the same movie? no thank you...

Aliens in the attic.

..................................................................................................................................................................wtf?

i have a secret

i'm a double fine virgin

i have never actually played a double fine game

That might explain a bit.

While it was released in 2011, I'm counting it since it's from the past decade from now.

HANNA HANNA HANNA HANNA HANNA HANNA *shot to death*

Sorry and all, but to me it was severely disappointing. T_T So very overrated... the only thing that could redeem it was the soundtrack.

While it was released in 2011, I'm counting it since it's from the past decade from now.

HANNA HANNA HANNA HANNA HANNA HANNA *shot to death*

Sorry and all, but to me it was severely disappointing. T_T So very overrated... the only thing that could redeem it was the soundtrack.

Damn, I was hoping for a good movie about a young assassin. Guess I'll have to content myself with Hit Girl in Kick Ass for a little while.

Sign in to follow this