Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pashapup

Easter Egg List

Just thought there should be a list of some of the lesser-known easter eggs of the Most Excellent Game Psychonauts. Here is a couple I found:

1. If you stay in the static-egg-thing in the brain tumbler experiment long enough, Sasha well yell about how much the experiment is costing tax-payers.

2. The emotional baggage has the same voice (or crying, since they don't really talk) as the person's mind it is in. The purses are just a bit higher pitched, and some of the larger luggage is lower pitched. (Also, you can use Clairvoyance on the luggage, they see you as a luggage-carrier-man, complete with a spiffy hat!)

Anyone else have some good easter eggs?

in Black Velvetopia, if you use clarivoyance on the ladies, they will see you as a flasher, however if you give them a rose, and they kiss you, you become price charming with all the kiss marks on his junk

Everyone seems to know about it anyway, but this thread wouldn't be complete without mentioning the D'art sighting in the outhouse from the ending cutscene. Actually, I'm surprised this hadn't been posted already.

Here's some more.

In Milla's mind, keep Raz idle long enough, and he'll start to dance.

Keep Raz idle on a high area, and he'll do Bobby's victory dance.

Keep him idle on the stage in Gloria's mind, and he'll take a bow.

argh. Why did I not get that hard copy of Psychonauts when I saw it in the used games bin at Gamestop? ;___; I can't even play the game anymore, it just won't start.

Walk up to Bobby when he's at the docks, and show him the button. It's really funny how he acts. xD

This is actually old news, but someone needed to post it here.

Thanks, then.

Milla's secret room. We all know about it, but it still needs to be posted :P

It gave me nightmares.

Well, spammer with a decievingly nice username, all you have to do is download it off of Steam, and maybe play it before you start POSTING IN THE PSYCHONAUTS FORUM. :blank:

Not exactly an Easter egg, but after you rescue Boyd from the Milkman Conspiracy, as he is walking across the fountain plaza, if you make Raz get in his way, you can get Boyd stuck between the elevator there and the wall on the left, and he will keep walking in place and never go up the stairs to the doorway. If you leave the area, either past Gloria to the inner court, or via Linda back to camp, and return, when you spy Boyd he has extricated himself from his confused state and will be seen walking around the elevator and back onto his original course.

This is probably more stupid than it seems. I'm ill with the flu and my brain is probably not working right.

You can also get campers stuck the same way on the spiral walkway up to the Coach's classroom. Of particular amusement is Elka, whom if you get her stuck against Raz standing still, will run in place facing down the ramp for as long as you want to keep her there. It's amazing how easily amused I am at times. Poor bastard.

Start a new game, and use the All Powers cheat. Go up to Oleander and use Telekinesis on him. When you let go, he will stay wiggling in midair. He even does this as you talk to him.

Start a new game, and use the All Powers cheat. Go up to Oleander and use Telekinesis on him. When you let go, he will stay wiggling in midair. He even does this as you talk to him.

Same goes for Sasha. That is, after you get your marksmanship learner's permit from Ford. To get it to work, talk to Sasha after getting the permit, but postpone the fact that you're ready. Sasha will oddly continue flailing his right arm around for no apparent reason. Then, use telekinesis. He'll be stuck in the air!

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, either, but in Morry's mind, there's a simple glitch at the rolling tunnel of logs part. If you have the all powers cheat in effect and use levitation and jump at the right height/distance, the logs and barbed wire will never start moving.

*Huh, I tried it again, but the levitation thing didn't stay. Sasha kept flailing his arm, though. Still have one screenshot from the incident, at least!

floating.jpg

floating.jpg.2afd97582ec2f56c0f76a3e3ef4

With him floating there like that, it reminds me of MirrorMask for some reason.

Just an idea, try using the bacon help for every single possible stage of the game... could yeild humour

Especially in the final battle. Gee, thanks, Ford, for your sagely advice!

Found two things on a quick play through today of an area I've never seen before:

Don't know if they're anything new to you guys

-Before millas class on her dock pick Pheobe up with telekenesis, it should be noted this is the only time it is actually possible to do and she will say things

-After talking to ford to get your oarsmans badge talk to him again,

Use Clairvoyance on the masked wrestlers in Black Velvetopia when fighting them.

Tiger will see you as a sickly Antelope.

Dragon will see you as a knight in armor.

Eagle will see you as a worm.

Cobra will see you as a teenage Edgar.

Show Sasha's button to everybody.

Same goes for when you receive Mr. Pokeylope.

Which reminds me, I showed Mr. Pokeylope to all the campers but not the asylum inmates. I have to do that now... xD

This is more of a glitch then an easter egg...

But a couple of days ago,When I was playing Psychonauts again.

I was at Milla's party,And I was TK-ing everybody.

And there was this weird thing when I did TK on Elka...

Whenever I was picking her up,She had this crazy horn thing coming out of her forehead...

(I took a picture of it,It is bad quality though,But if you look close,You can see it...)

I kept thinking ''What,Is she a unicorn or something?!''

Oh,Before I forget:

In Milla's mind,You can actually MOVE all campers using Telekinesis!

110220180407.jpg

110220180407.jpg.81239d4e4f9cc5fe1e473cf

Sign in to follow this