Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FairyMouse

DoubelFine and some other Fan Arts by me

*awkward silence*

...just say anthromorphic. Please.

...the last one is the best, in my opinion.

I need help.:/

I wanna make a fursuit of Raz but dunno what for color I should have on the base fur.

ae15om.png

NO RAZ FURRIES! *my head asplode"

I need help.:/

I wanna make a fursuit of Raz but dunno what for color I should have on the base fur.

ae15om.png

I like yellow the best, but for some reason, I've always thought that Raz should be a fox.

I got the Idea of drawing him as a cat with the Clairvoyance, some saw him as a cat and I think that is was cute.

Oh, wow, that's odd.

I like yellow the best, but for some reason, I've always thought that Raz should be a fox.

Would it make you feel any better if we told you that he was originally an insane ostritch?

Another incredibly talented artist. This place is becoming genius central. I wouldn't be surprised if the MacArthur Foundation regularly scans these pages.

I can test draw some ref with Raz both as a cat and a fox, I orginal short style and how it would look if it wears with a human.

But my test pic with Lili as a Cat is the must cutest.<3

*awkward silence*

...just say anthromorphic. Please.

...the last one is the best, in my opinion.

Furry is fuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn................

Here is a really lazy ref of my Lili the cat Idea.

The color could get batter but i´m to lazy to fix it.xD

I still think my style of drawing figurers from Psychonauts need to get better, It looks like Lili but for me it doesn't feel like Lili. Must be the happy face.

I think you all can see what is my art and not.(none fan can be that failing….like my English)

Yes, I got a little confused with the eye color, the pic to the right sows green and the left brown. I took brown for that it´s what you see all the time in the game.

I love the Lili the Cat but hate the pic to the right, what a shame. but it was a lazy ref from the whole time sooo…

Bleeeee.....my Lili´s head is to quadrangulaaaaaaaaaaar................ehhh whatever.

http://i41.tinypic.com/v5ddh5.png

Here is a really lazy ref of my Lili the cat Idea.

The color could get batter but i´m to lazy to fix it.xD

I still think my style of drawing figurers from Psychonauts need to get better, It looks like Lili but for me it doesn't feel like Lili. Must be the happy face.

I think you all can see what is my art and not.(none fan can be that failing….like my English)

Yes, I got a little confused with the eye color, the pic to the right sows green and the left brown. I took brown for that it´s what you see all the time in the game.

I love the Lili the Cat but hate the pic to the right, what a shame. but it was a lazy ref from the whole time sooo…

Bleeeee.....my Lili´s head is to quadrangulaaaaaaaaaaar................ehhh whatever.

I think it may not look exactly like Lili because you have her smiling happily. She looks too normal. She's more like when Wednesday tried to smile in Addams Family Values and all the other kids tried to crowd out of the room because she was scaring them. Other than that I really like it.

I draw batter on paper and on photoshop, that is something I have to fix.

I´m so sorry I´m late with the winner pic for the V-day contest winner but have been pretty busy with school and fixing my cosplay.

This is how far I have come. I´m trying my best to make them look like the original style.

It took long time for me to decide how the whole pic should look.

So don´t worried, I have´t forgot the contest.^^

http://i41.tinypic.com/htcwv4.jpg

I don´t think I´m gonna draw any more as animal, it was juat a funny test I only wanned to do with Raz and Lili.^^

OMG it's Dart!!!!!! Also, that's the scene from the ending, where Dart peeks out from the outhouse.

100% Right.^^

Woah.

You're a hell of a lot better with proportion than I am.

Sign in to follow this