Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FairyMouse

DoubleFineClub on DeviantART new open

I have just open this club and want to hear what you people here on the forum think about my idea for this club.

Also I wanna knew if I should change the rules, info or something, my English is not 100%.

I fix the avatar really, really fast.(I could to better)

2jchh6u.jpgLink to the club

I was actually going to make a Double Fine Action Group, but then decided not to. xD

I suggest you fix the grammar, especially in the welcoming message as it shows how serious the club is, be proffesionel and grammar/spell check such important text.

be proffesionel and grammar/spell check such important text.

^_^;;

*Professionel

No need to highlight my little mistake :) I am just trying to help, I see that there haven't been done a grammar/spelling fix yet, it really disappoints me :(

^_^;;

*Professionel

No need to highlight my little mistake :) I am just trying to help, I see that there haven't been done a grammar/spelling fix yet, it really disappoints me :(

Still wrong.

If you're going to complain about someone's spelling, you should probably not misspell the same word twice. It's not very... professional.

^_^;;

*Professionel

Still wrong.

If you're going to complain about someone's spelling, you should probably not misspell the same word twice. It's not very... professional.

Ahh, darn... Well, I can only say that I need to use my joker :)

English isn't my mother language so bear with me!

Now, just so you know, I've never really complained, I've only tried to say that it would be a good idea to fix the mistakes as I myself have a hard time reading it, I am not trying to plant anyones faces in the dirt I actually like the idea of doing a Double Fine Club on Deviant Art, but this is the second time that some reply with a not so friendly behavior, let's more of discuss the club in this thread and not highlight more mistakes in the posts. You guys are actually derailing the thread and are moving off-topic, the topic isn't about my spelling and grammar problems, but about the Double Fine Club which still have grammar and spelling mistakes all over it, I believe that it is a problem that those haven't been fixed yet! I would like to have a more serious club that is trying to keep up to date, this club feels more like a club that has been created the other day then forgotten the next.

^_^;;

*Professionel

Still wrong.

Now, just so you know, I've never really complained, I've only tried to say that it would be a good idea to fix the mistakes as I myself have a hard time reading it, I am not trying to plant anyones faces in the dirt I actually like the idea of doing a Double Fine Club on Deviant Art, but this is the second time that some reply with a not so friendly behavior, let's more of discuss the club in this thread and not highlight more mistakes in the posts. You guys are actually derailing the thread and are moving off-topic, the topic isn't about my spelling and grammar problems, but about the Double Fine Club which still have grammar and spelling mistakes all over it, I believe that it is a problem that those haven't been fixed yet! I would like to have a more serious club that is trying to keep up to date, this club feels more like a club that has been created the other day then forgotten the next.

Alright, I wasn't trying to be mean. And I didn't know English wasn't your first language.

I do agree that the spelling errors in the club should be fixed, though.

^_^;;

*Professionel

Still wrong.

Alright, I wasn't trying to be mean. And I didn't know English wasn't your first language.

I do agree that the spelling errors in the club should be fixed, though.

I´m sorry that the club dos´t sand out so much yet but can you all give me a little break? I got a life 2. I have to find me a job and also English isn't my mother language.

I have´t find anyone who want to help me hold up this club yet. I was going to write a blog about it and hope someone could help me.

I´ll upgrade the club info and rules as soonest I can.

P.S. I´m working for the BayonettaFanclub 2.

Not only do I wish you luck, I joined, went through my gallery, and submitted about half a dozen things - also, I have been inspired by the categories to try a few little one-shot comics.

Not only do I wish you luck, I joined, went through my gallery, and submitted about half a dozen things - also, I have been inspired by the categories to try a few little one-shot comics.

Thank you so much for submitted.:3

All of you artworks and crafts look awesome.<3

Sign in to follow this