Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zanotto

I would KILL people...

...if that is what it would take to play Lili Zanotto, if Psychonauts was a movie. *is very, very serious*

When I see it this way, I would kill for a Psychonauts 2, a chance to be a Psychonaut, and if that would make Razputin come to life too x)

Am I really that rude? :(

"HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL ON THE INTERNET"

Um.

I'm a girl... ._.

Well, either way, chances are, if you're posting this *talking to Zanatto*, you're either wishing this because you're a serious Raz fangirl, or you just needed an excuse to make another "OMGOMGOMG I WANT PSYCHONAUTS 2!!!1!!11!one!" thread.

Either way, I'm PREEEETY sure that killing people wouldn't help your cause.

Well, either way, chances are, if you're posting this *talking to Zanatto*, you're either wishing this because you're a serious Raz fangirl, or you just needed an excuse to make another "OMGOMGOMG I WANT PSYCHONAUTS 2!!!1!!11!one!" thread.

Either way, I'm PREEEETY sure that killing people wouldn't help your cause.

QFT.

To Zanotto: Razzie-Boy is a fictional character, and he will never become real. If you really want to f*ck him, just make a plushie of him and go f*ck it all you want.

And also, Schafer stated that he will never make a sequel, so stop making all these "We want Psychonauts 2!" threads.

REALLY. I hate it when people get all hot and sweaty over prepubescant characters. Really.

I think Raz is cute, but in a 'BAAAW YOU'RE SO ADORABLE I JUST WANNA HUG YOU TILL YER GUTS SQUISH OUT' kinda way, and-

...uh...yeah.

*backs down*

Either way, CrystalWolf wins an internet high-five.

If you want, I can make you an avatar.

...if that is what it would take to play Lili Zanotto, if Psychonauts was a movie. *is very, very serious*

When I see it this way, I would kill for a Psychonauts 2, a chance to be a Psychonaut, and if that would make Razputin come to life too x)

Am I really that rude? :(

No, that's not it at all. It's just...your demands. Most of us at DFAF really aren't amused at fangirls who fall in love with Razzy boy. You may actually not be, but that's what we interpret it as.

Another thing; many newbies here enjoy going straight to one of the game forums and making 'I WANT A SEQUAL' threads. I'm sorry, that's nothing new. Incredibly dedicated fangirls, however, is probably a different story.

I hate fangirls so much. Especially fangirls of Raz. "OMG RAZZIE IS SO HAWT I WANT TO MARRY HIM I GOT HORNY WHEN HE TOOK OFF HIS HELMET AT THE END OF THE GAME I WANT TO F*CK HIM TILL I DIE!!!!!!!" I just hate fangirls.

Huh. Well, oddly enough, this is the first diehard Raz fanboy I've seen.

If that's what she is. Oddly enough, he looks a lot like Sasha without his aviator helmet...

...anyway, what do you want on your avatar?

Psychonauts movie

Ew. And I mean that if you mean like a real live action movie, which is what you seem to be implying. And even if it wasn't, I'd really rather have DoubleFine making games because they're the best way to enjoy the stories Tim and co create

Psychonauts 2

There is a chance of this happening. A very slim chance, seeing as Tim said he doesn't like revisiting previous games, but just because he hasn't doesn't mean he won't. He did say alot of things were cut from the final game to be used in the event a sequel popped up. So maybe.

*sniff*

Mebbe

chance to be a Psychonaut, Razputin coming to life

To sum it up quite eloquently,

NOPE.

If Psychonauts was a live-action movie then it would be directed by Tim Burton and if Tim Burton was directing it Johnny Depp would be playing EVERYBODY and we can't have that.

If it were Burton, he could use that deformation technique and actually have Horvitz play Raz. But let's hope it doesn't happen. Can't something just be what it is? Why must it be more?

Psychonauts should be made into a kids cartoon!
A cartoon directed by Jhonen Vasquez! That would be awesome seeing how Richard voiced Zim.

A cartoon directed by Jhonen Vasquez! That would be awesome seeing how Richard voiced Zim.

God no. Jhonen Vasquez is NOT Tim Schafer. Do not want.

If Psychonauts was a live-action movie then it would be directed by Tim Burton and if Tim Burton was directing it Johnny Depp would be playing EVERYBODY and we can't have that.

That would be AWESOME

And why is everyone being so mean to that zanotto person?

That would be AWESOME

And why is everyone being so mean to that zanotto person?

'cause we've reason to believe she/he (urgh) wants to get in Raz's pants.

God no. Jhonen Vasquez is NOT Tim Schafer. Do not want.

Better than Tim Burton. Also, I don't think Tim Schafer would be able to direct a cartoon. His games seem to be all about interaction based humor. This is why in Psychonauts when you go around camp with the Red Button you get some of the best lines. I think Jhonen would be the best choice for a cartoon, because his jokes are mainly straight forward, his art style is similar to Psychonauts, and I believe he could mix his style with Tim's and make something awesome. Also, I never said Tim shouldn't write it, which he should.

*leaves to watch Zim Eats Waffles*

I think even if they toned it down to make it suitable to be a kids cartoon it would still be the most awsomest cartoon ever!

What are you saying?! How can you not see how utterly awesome having Johnny Depp play all 37 characters would be?

What are you saying?! How can you not see how utterly awesome having Johnny Depp play all 37 characters would be?

Not too awesome, assuming he plays the female ones as well.

Haven't you seen Ed Wood?

Wasn't he the worst moviemaker of all time?

Wasn't he the worst moviemaker of all time?

The movie Ed Wood starring Johnny Depp. Wood enjoyed transvestism as a hobby, although he liked women. A bit like Eddie Izzard.

I love that movie.

I do have this feeling Tim Burton really wants to someday make a movie where everyone and everything is played by Johnny Depp. I'm just not so sure if Psychonauts should be this movie. Though it could be a good gimmick to get people to see it. Who knows.

Sign in to follow this