Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chief Wakamakamu

Super Mario Galaxy Looks FLIPPING AWESOME

Sweet! I knew i must have had some sort of basis for Mario is missing. I started to suspect that maybe it was one of those things from so long ago you aren't sure if it was real or you just kinda imagined it. Thank you!

Well, the reviews are out. Apparently it is the greatest platformer ever made.

But mario doesn't use psychic powers in it, how can it be?!

(btw, there's a Chocobo dungeon game coming out where Chocobo goes into the heads of people and kills the bosses of the dungeons, which are their physical embodiments of their problems and such, and then having no evil dungeon boss in their minds make them happy again).

(btw, there's a Chocobo dungeon game coming out where Chocobo goes into the heads of people and kills the bosses of the dungeons, which are their physical embodiments of their problems and such, and then having no evil dungeon boss in their minds make them happy again).

Is this true?

Oh, and Lusikka, I got Zack & Wiki. Your doubts were unfounded.

I'm going to be getting a copy when it comes out.

I know what I'm doing over Thanksgiving! I'm very excited. Looks like a blast.

Well, I'm also eagerly anticipating Super Smash Brothers: Brawl.

Total shame about the delay bumping it back after Christmas, but for the promise of such things as a level editor, I think I can wait. That and the fact that this holiday season is already so cram-a-lammed with titles that are must buys that I'll be broke.

November makes happy gamers! All of them!

It's kinda hard to compare the two. Both have pros and cons. What is important is that we love them both, and buy all their games so they make lots o' monies.

Mario > Psychonauts. Sorry but it had to be said.

No, how could you?

Out of interest, did anyone manage to snag one of those little preorder coins?

I can't believe I didn't preorder, I'm a sucker for random swag. I've even got a promotional servered hand promo item from back when "DS" was the handheld's codename.

Didn't know about it. Gamestop called me and said "Smash Bros was delayed, want to preorder Galaxy instead?" and I said "naw", sooo...

I hope Brawl has some stuff for preorderers :o

I can't believe I didn't preorder, I'm a sucker for random swag. I've even got a promotional servered hand promo item from back when "DS" was the handheld's codename.

Got the game and the coin. It's pretty neat, but I'm sure they might have something on Ebay or something with the coins (hopefully).

Does not everyone love free swag? For some reason, store clerks here seem to have some form of tally chart as to how much swag they can retain from the customer. Thankfully, I cottoned onto their ways many moons ago, thus, I have the habit of demanding the swag. I am now in possession of some Twilight Princess postcards within a shiny golden-triforce envelope; aswell as some Kingdom Hearts II fridge magnets... (my thoughts exactly.)

I know only one person who got the coin. It's kinda cool, but nothing too special.

That game though... it's so amazing!!

I was supposed to get a stylas witha topper with pokemon pearl but i never got it I preordered on walmart.com and they sent it directly to me. who should i have complained to. If you find out the free stuff for pre ordering SSBB pleese PM me.

I managed to try it out for the first time the other day. I got a solid 2 minutes in. I had no idea what I was doing, all I know is that I want more.

Sign in to follow this