Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rabid Mammal Wax

Join the fight, brothers and sisters!

hot 4 mod '10

please please klint make me mod i would ban this guy like 5 times over

Uh...I dunno...

Recently, on other forums, there's been a lot of mods going mad with their power.

They were ban happy.

No shit.

If you don't believe me, try asking anyone who's ever been on Sheezyart, ever.

I say only Scarecrow would be a suitable mod. He's on here all the time, is mature, and has been here the longest.

Ack Chew Willy, a quick glance at the member list shows that dangeROSS, solidsprite, lejwocky, and Headroom have been here longer.

Sassycat... I like it. If I weren't already a scurvy elephant, I'd join. Unless they're compatible. Then, I'd join.

I say only Scarecrow would be a suitable mod. He's on here all the time, is mature, and has been here the longest.
As long as he dosen't ban me for starting an argument ( Or annoying him ) I don't care.

Ack Chew Willy, a quick glance at the member list shows that dangeROSS, solidsprite, lejwocky, and Headroom have been here longer.

Sassycat... I like it. If I weren't already a scurvy elephant, I'd join. Unless they're compatible. Then, I'd join.

I mean the longest out of the current group of regular posters.

Mm. Well, all the others have visited this month (March) so they are still here. Didn't check to see if they'd posted or not.

Don't whales usually have bristles or something for teeth?

Or are we talking about orca here?

All sorts of whales have all sorts of teeth. Blue whales have baleen. for filtering krill. I love nautical talk. Verdigris. Love that word. All you girls wearing lipstick... there's verdigris in it. Look it up. It'll be a life-changing moment.

All you girls wearing lipstick... there's verdigris in it.

"Ambergris is a waxy fat found in the whale intestine, used to make...ladies perfumes...and other cosmetics."

-Doctor Barber

Sign in to follow this