Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the_lurker

Post here if you've ever met Tim Schafer

I met him at the EA booth at Comic Con 2009. He signed a Brutal Legend poster (saying "congrats on beating Meat Circus and finding Milla's secret room") and he signed my Iron Maiden sneakers. It was the best day of my life.

Yup, I've met him twice. Extremely nice, as is everyone else from Double Fine that I've met or had any contact with.

The theme of this thread seems a bit elitist, no?

It's not "THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR REAL FANS". I'm just asking who's met him, and what was it like for them? I thought he was extremely nice and funny, but still maintained his "celebrity status".

Yup, I've met him twice. Extremely nice, as is everyone else from Double Fine that I've met or had any contact with.

GRRRRRRRR

DAMN YOU PAX AND YOUR RUNNING OUT OF PASSSEEEEESSSSSSSS

...*whimper*

He responded to a letter I sent him for a school project. Does that count? ;o

I support a Double Fine convention, I suggest it takes place in the midwest. Missouri perhaps? Beneficial to exactly two of your fans.

I support a Double Fine convention, I suggest it takes place in the midwest. Missouri perhaps? Beneficial to exactly two of your fans.
I think it should be in the middle of the united states, so the plane ticket is as small as possible for us DFAFERS.

For the ones who can't arrive physically, everyone could chip in and work on setting up video conferencing so everyone could be there in spirit, wherever it's actually going to be. I think it should actually be at DoubleFine HQ.

For the ones who can't arrive physically, everyone could chip in and work on setting up video conferencing so everyone could be there in spirit, wherever it's actually going to be. I think it should actually be at DoubleFine HQ.
That would be the best place, but if they were to go to another area, my serious suggestion would be Seattle. If I remember correctly a lot of people have said they live in Washington.

That's too near 1 Microsoft Way for my taste. I wouldn't be held responsible for my actions.

Yeah! That would be awesome!

I lived about six blocks away from DFHQ for three weeks back in february-march. *sulk*

I lived about six blocks away from DFHQ for three weeks back in february-march. *sulk*

And you went and stood out front with your hot breath steaming up the windows and your shaking little hands squeaking on the glass until they came out and chased you away, hour after hour? Or, didn't you even go and just look? Don't say you didn't even go near the place. That's like living across the street from the Smithsonian and never visiting it.

And you went and stood out front with your hot breath steaming up the windows and your shaking little hands squeaking on the glass until they came out and chased you away, hour after hour? Or, didn't you even go and just look? Don't say you didn't even go near the place. That's like living across the street from the Smithsonian and never visiting it.

It's like living across the street from a time machine that goes back in time to Hitler's birth and not killing him.

HEY GUYS

I met Dan Aykroyd!

That's like Tim Schafer x 2, right?

That's like meeting the Holy Ghost. If John Belushi was the Father and Bill Murray was the Son.

Hi, I'm new.

I haven't met Tim Schafer, but if I had three wishes then one of them would be to meet him.

hello newbie [del]get out while you can[/del] stay a while.

I couldn't! We were keeping to a schedule.

That's too near 1 Microsoft Way for my taste. I wouldn't be held responsible for my actions.

Dammit Redmond. I know way too many people online who say if they had a missile they'd point it at my hometown.

I was in San Francisco a couple days ago!

...granted, I was down at the peirs...

Since the thread was bumped anyways...

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS!

Sign in to follow this