Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ab-en-un

hi. new.

I was a big gamer as a kid, during the SNES era, but after puberty and throughout university I fell away from my old hobby. Lately, I found Psychonauts via the escapist magazine and absolutely loved it! It's made me fall back in love with the medium. Can anyone suggest some other games as deep and fun as it was?

Here's a quick drawing I did of Tim Schafer, too.

Enjoy, all. And I'm excited to hear your suggestions about other games I might like.

Tim's chin looks pretty epic in that picture! And he has the uber yellow lines of super awsomeness!

Fun games, eh? Well, I can tell you to stay away from web browser games like RuneScape and Neopets!

Try the Guilty Gear series. Best 2D fighter ever. Is amazing and incredibly fun and fast paced.

Did you say 'SNES era'? Have you ever heard of/played an awesome game called EarthBound?

I was a big gamer as a kid, during the SNES era, but after puberty and throughout university I fell away from my old hobby. Lately, I found Psychonauts via the escapist magazine and absolutely loved it! It's made me fall back in love with the medium. Can anyone suggest some other games as deep and fun as it was?

Here's a quick drawing I did of Tim Schafer, too.

Enjoy, all. And I'm excited to hear your suggestions about other games I might like.

Holy Sasquatch! That certainly is something special; excellent style and flare.

Sign in to follow this