Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sant

Is "Buddah" the name of the next Double Fine game?

I was searching the web for new of the release of the "Art of Brutal Legend" book and I found this gallery at Kotaku filled with concept art from the game before Brutal Legend came out, I looked through the gallery and found this:

http://kotaku.com/photogallery/babl/1007701186

It's a drawing depicting a character (who definitely doesn't look anything like Eddie Rigs) looking at a wall filled with strange pods/machines, etc... On the lower corner there's a logo that says BUDDAH.

I thought it would be like a deleted environment from Brutal Legend, but somehow the subject of the concept art has not much to do with the Metal world from BL.

Hmmmm... wonder what it is?

Here's the original Kotaku post

http://kotaku.com/5183260/the-brutal-art-of-brutal-legend

Chances are?

This is just an area that never made it to the final cut.

Chances are?

That was the name/part of the name of this area.

Chances are?

Scott C. is friggin' awesome.

Miriku, the artist of that one picture is actually Peter Chan. You can see the little P.Chan down there. Also it was made in 2005, according to the date. It probably was a concept of an area of BL.

also not connected to the topic but

ON THAT WALL OF CONCEPT ART

I SEE EARLY DESIGNS OF WARFATHERS

YES

MORE YES

apparently they had their own vehicle. that makes me happy omg

and I want to see upclose images of the Doviculus pictures here especially the sketchy looking one and the full colored one aaaaaaaa

I AM NERDING OUT SO MUCH RIGHT NOW GSDJUYFGHSJ

ART BOOK WHERE ARE YOOOUUUU ;___;

Screw the Art book, I want an official Brutal Legend brand Emperor Diviculous Fork of sexiness, with REAL TIM CURRY VOCAL RECORDINGS. Please doublefine, I want to eat my steak and chicken using the head of Diviculous on my silverware.

Screw the Art book, I want an official Brutal Legend brand Emperor Diviculous Fork of sexiness, with REAL TIM CURRY VOCAL RECORDINGS. Please doublefine, I want to eat my steak and chicken using the head of Diviculous on my silverware.

This. This. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS

Sign in to follow this