• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Buemba

Double Fine Action Figures

Would you be interested in some Double Fine toys?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in some Double Fine toys?

• Oh yeah!
    • No, those things are for kids!
    • I have no opinion in the matter but still want to vote.

Buttons, yo-yos, posters, shirts... That's cool and all, but you know what would be super cool? Double Fine Action Figures!

...Ok, "Action" part highly optional. In fact I'd probably rather have some high-quality vinyl figures in the vein of what people like Kidrobot do than action figures filled with ugly and frail joints, but I digress...

Let's face it - Some of the designs found on Psychonauts and on the DFAC are highly marketable, so what's stopping the release of that type of swag? And no, hand-knitted dolls don't count, no matter how cool they are.

So, what do you all think?

I WOULD SELL MY PC COPY OF PSYCHONAUTS FOR PSYCHONAUTS ACTION FIGURES.

I would sell my soul, but a copy of Psychonauts is worth much more than my soul, let's face it.

Agree with Narc, we need some fantastic quality figures like the image shown.

My desk at the moment holds work and pens, WORK AND PENS! :(

Agree with Narc, we need some fantastic quality figures like the image shown.

My desk at the moment holds work and pens, WORK AND PENS! :(

Cool. I'm glad you agree.

I actually considered doing a custom fig of raz using the skeleton boy from that pic. The head is the right size/shape and so is the body. The sailor suit could be dremeled down for his psychonaut outfit pretty easily too. I missed the opportunity buying it since I had no money to do it at the time.. and being married with children limits my hobby time for stuff like that nowadays. This is yet another reason why I would be all for Double Fine action figures.

Action Figures would be awesome~ Personally, I wouldn't mind nice sculptures of the different settings, either. Like....Black Velvetopia that glows in the dark? Yeah, I'd want that as my nite-lite.

Plushies wouldn't be such a bad idea, either. C'mon, everybody wants a Mr. Pokeylope! Or even a teleport worm....or a squirrel.

I'm an action figure junkie (well, not really), so I'd really, really, really love to have some Psychonauts action figures. Really.

Action Figures would be awesome~ Personally, I wouldn't mind nice sculptures of the different settings, either. Like....Black Velvetopia that glows in the dark? Yeah, I'd want that as my nite-lite.

Plushies wouldn't be such a bad idea, either. C'mon, everybody wants a Mr. Pokeylope! Or even a teleport worm....or a squirrel.

Actually, I'd take a Milkman Boyd figure and put him on top of my Xbox 360 since he'd match the white..lol.

Good call about those other ones. There are sooo many characters in the game that would be excellent figures.

The Milkman would absolutely sell out. But actually, most of the designs would lend themselves well to soft, detailed vinyl figurines. The mouth froths! Just don't use Chinese sweatshops to make 'em ;) I'd rather pay a little more to know it was coming from a good source.

Have Tim hand craft every one, then autograph them.
*pictures Tim dressed as an Christmas elf, sitting in an assembly line making toys.. kissing each toy then sending them down the production line to be boxed.*

Yeah, that'd be cool.

*pictures Tim dressed as an Christmas elf, sitting in an assembly line making toys.. kissing each toy then sending them down the production line to be boxed.*

Made with (beard?) kisses and extra Tim love!

Hmm. I said yes to the toys, but I've just realised what I really need:

Double Fine Action Socks

Make 'em striped like the site with embrodered DF logos!! Red with Dark Red and Yellow with Orange stripes.. and make some stockings too! Damn smooth idea Nice Cup of Tea, damn smooth.

Make ‘em striped like the site with embroidered DF logos!! Red with Dark Red and Yellow with Orange stripes...

And to make Double Fine Action socks, put little levitation balls, flames, confusion grenade puffs, and other psychic power logos on them!

And also, has anyone suggested that they make replicas of the psychic power badges Raz gets? Because those would sell. And be awesome.

Make ‘em striped like the site with embroidered DF logos!! Red with Dark Red and Yellow with Orange stripes...

And to make Double Fine Action socks, put little levitation balls, flames, confusion grenade puffs, and other psychic power logos on them!

And also, has anyone suggested that they make replicas of the psychic power badges Raz gets? Because those would sell. And be awesome.

Good ideas for the socks, once again!

Yeah, I've seen the suggestion for the psychic power badges as patches suggested somewhere else before, but it doesn't hurt to suggest it again and do it in the official Double Fine Action Forums!!!

I need socks. GOD how I need socks.

Also I need Psychonauts Merit Badges. My Razichu won't obey me until I get more badges. :( (I should lay off the crossover juice.)

Another thing we need? MUGS. Srsly. With G-Men on them saying "I am making a cup of *insert beverage here*" and then some random beverage facts. Or one with Bobby on it saying "*insert beverage here* IS FOR BABIES."

How about computer mousepads!?

I need to get a new one and I think a Double Fine mousepad or Psychonauts mousepad could be awesome.

Seconding the Psychonauts merit badges. I'd buy an entirely new bag just to put those babies on it. I've thought of making them myself, but that would take too long and wouldn't look as nice :/

Oh, how about cellphone charms? They could either be simple character/logo plates or little figures. I personally have this little ninja one that can move its arms and legs around.

If there were Psychonauts Action Figures, there would no longer be war in the world. Except for the war that came over who would get the first Psychonauts Action Figures. It be like Boxing Day, Black Friday and all other shopping related days smooshed into one beautiful mass of Psychonauts love.

And there would be those promo Psychonauts energy ball thing lining the windows of every store....

I'm totally against Double Fine Diapers. Who could ever throw them away? That would just be too cold. And they probably were expensive, too.

I completely agree with the following

Action Figures

Socks

Merit Badges

to go along with the Psychonauts figures, I would LOVE to see a 2 Headed Baby figurine. Or a plushie.

Mmmm... 2HB plushie~ <3

Hmm. I said yes to the toys, but I've just realised what I really need:

Double Fine Action Socks

Great idea :D ! And then they could be sold in sets too, with charaters from Psychonauts or so =)

I most definitely need Psychonauts action figures and merit badges. Like, tomorrow.

Personally i would like small vinyls like the Invader Zim or Alien Hominid figures. To my understanding getting vinyls made isn't that hard and if there is some one with good sculpting abilities making molds is cake.