Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Buemba

Double Fine Action Figures

Would you be interested in some Double Fine toys?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in some Double Fine toys?

• Oh yeah!
    • No, those things are for kids!
    • I have no opinion in the matter but still want to vote.

" date="1187915478"]Personally i would like small vinyls like the Invader Zim or Alien Hominid figures. To my understanding getting vinyls made isn't that hard and if there is some one with good sculpting abilities making molds is cake.
I suppose vinyls would work nicely.. even though I like the idea of detailed collectors figs just a little more.

Damn.. now I want BOTH!

Mmmm... 2HB plushie~ <3

Not available anymore but awesome

Dang that is expensive! It must have been made out of platinium thread covered in love, then snuggled by Tim for 13 nights.. that way, it'd be totally worth it.

On a side note: I had a hacky-sack that looked just like that back in highschool ('92-'96). Yeah, that's right, I said I had a hacky-sack back in highschool. I was ultra rad with my hacky-sackin l33t $killz that no one could front with.

Mmmm... 2HB plushie~ <3

Not available anymore but awesome

Dang that is expensive! It must have been made out of platinium thread covered in love, then snuggled by Tim for 13 nights.. that way, it'd be totally worth it.

On a side note: I had a hacky-sack that looked just like that back in highschool ('92-'96). Yeah, that's right, I said I had a hacky-sack back in highschool. I was ultra rad with my hacky-sackin l33t $killz that no one could front with.

Well, it's hand-made apparently. Hand-made crap isn't cheap, especially if she's hand-making it as she's helping to design the newest game-of-the-year.

Well, it's hand-made apparently. Hand-made crap isn't cheap, especially if she's hand-making it as she's helping to design the newest game-of-the-year.

I know it is hand-made, it says so in the link. I didn't know she is helping design the newest game-of-the-year.. which game is it? Link if you have one please and thank you.

Socks! Why didn't I think of that?

Now my plain socks look drab and wretched in comparison to how official Double Fine bright orange socks would look like.

A frisbee with the Double Fine two headed baby logo on it. There's already yo-yos, so it is feasible.. and a WWDFTHBD? arm band.

What is WWTDFTHBD you ask? It is "What Would The Double Fine Two Headed Baby Do?" of course.

They could make a Naruto-ish headband with the 2HB outline on it. Then you could wear it around and get beat up.

They could make a Naruto-ish headband with the 2HB outline on it. Then you could wear it around and get beat up.

There, now it matches Naruto's uniform.

narutoheadband.jpg.73f22576a4092b479594b

There, now it matches Naruto's uniform.

Haha, nice.

Personally i would like small vinyls like the Invader Zim or Alien Hominid figures. To my understanding getting vinyls made isn't that hard and if there is some one with good sculpting abilities making molds is cake.

DOUBLE FINE ACTION CAKE!

((whoops, accidental double post due to me hitting the "quote" button instead of edit. Sorry about that D: ))

gucxgbvfhgjibf MAN I want that plush o3o *drools over plush* gjcvhd

And.. Good lord I'd buy that headband in a heartbeat o3o

HIDDEN FILLAGE OF THE 2HB BOOYAH~

DOUBLE FINE ACTION CAKE!

Let me just say this.

OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE SO COOL.

I'd be like "Captain? KNIGHT? 2HB!?!?! OMFG ON MY CAKE YESSS!!"

I'd love to have a little vinyl Raz or Dogen. They could guard my computer or something.

Yeah i'm not sure about the underwear or the head band, but figures now we are talking. I'd like to get the whole cast.

If not underwear then I have a new MOST awesome idea.

GAMES/MINIGAMES FOR OUR CELLPHONES!! :D . It would be heaven if you were able to play games from Double Fine anywere, anytime, on your Cellphone! ;D

If not underwear then I have a new MOST awesome idea.

GAMES/MINIGAMES FOR OUR CELLPHONES!! :D . It would be heaven if you were able to play games from Double Fine anywere, anytime, on your Cellphone! ;D

Well, we know they'll have minigames soon--maybe they'll have versions for cellphones! Probably not at first, but if there's a market, they might make them.

Well, we know they'll have minigames soon--maybe they'll have versions for cellphones! Probably not at first, but if there's a market, they might make them.

Two-Headed Baby side-scrolling action/shooter (Mega Man) , Knight Paper Route (Paperboy), Astronaut Wars (Geometry Wars), and Strongman Circus Ransom (River City Ransom) would be nice.

-OR-

Whatever cool stuff they have in store for us even if it is nothing like the above suggestions.

Two-Headed Baby side-scrolling action/shooter game for cellphones? - Hell yeah, that would be great!

Double Fine Two Headed Baby action figure with sweet features! Like lazer eyes! rocket punch fire! Missle launcher! And all the works! I could set them up in my room with all my other nerdy action figures (and kidnap my friend's one armed Leon S. Keneddy with a shot gun) and make them fight to the death! Imagine that! The Two Headed Bayb vs. Link! WHO WILL WIN?!

I'd also like to see an art book, i really enjoy art books from different games. I think i have 6 or 7 now, but a DF art book would be wicked awesome.

HIDDEN FILLAGE OF THE 2HB BOOYAH~

The Village Hidden in the Drool, best hidden village ever :3

Hot danged skippy that's the best hidden village I've ever heard of o.O

EVERYONE PACK YER BAGS WE'RE GOING HUNTING FOR THIS VILLAGE OF PURE AWESOME~ 8slams suitcase shut*

I'd love to have a little vinyl Raz or Dogen. They could guard my computer or something.

I'd want a Boyd one. he could ride my Charizard action figure and stuff. And Jasper and Bobby because then along with my N.Gin figure I would then have a little collection of action figures of redheaded characters with horrible teeth. 8D

Also, Sasha. Because I want to put him next to some dinosaur figures... They will rule over all this land, and they will call it... THIS LAND.

I want a limited edition Raz holding a piece of bacon with Ford Cruller popping out of his head. I'd mount that to the top of my monitor as soon as I got it!

I want a limited edition Raz holding a piece of bacon with Ford Cruller popping out of his head. I'd mount that to the top of my monitor as soon as I got it!

Holy geez that's an AWESOME idea for a figure o.O I'd buy that puppy as soon as it comes out, even if I have to beg my papa to use his credit card or sommat XDD

Sign in to follow this