Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YeOldeDFShoppe

Ye Olde DF Shoppe ideas!

Have you ever had that one thing that you've always wanted to see in the Double Fine Shop but we've never made it? Well, you're in luck, because now I'm looking for your help with what I should put in the shop next. "Hey I really like those ________ shirt but you were out of it too fast" works too! Re-orders are definitely an option, but maybe there is a different color you like, let me know all of that!

" I don't have the time" you say? Let me see if I can sweeten the pot a little bit. One person that gives me an idea (not guaranteeing that it will be put into the shop) will be chosen at random to receive a little something from the shop. I'll pick the person on Thursday so you have plenty of time to send in your ideas. Comment...now...GO!

I would like to see shirts for all the factions in Brutal Legend. I know other fans have mentioned them here, so I don't think I'm alone.

In a perfect world, I would love to have an action figure or statuette of Sasha Nein that could sit on my desk disapproving of the general state of constant disarray.

More realistically, coffee mugs would be nice. Particularly with Sasha, anything from the Milkman Conspiracy, or Ford Cruller/bacon on them.

Seriously!? I would have to say that a life size replica of Eddie Rigg's "Axe" would be pretty legendary. Metal or otherwise, I definitely want to be able to hit things with it!!

I feel that I'm speaking for many people when I say Eddie Rigg's belt buckle. Maybe even Razputin's goggles?

Regardless I know I'm spending a lot of money here in the future on a few certain shirts.

While the giant Eddie statue exists (and is awesome), smaller figures of a few of the characters would be VERY cool as well. I would snap up any of the three faction leaders right away. I don't know how plausible that is though.

Also cool would be Eddie or Ophelia's shirts, which I know have been mentioned.

Back on the possibly more unrealistic end again, an Ormagöden belt buckle is an often desired item from what I've seen around the internet.

I don't know how much more Psychonauts merchandise you guys would be making, but I would LOVE merit badges. Oh man I would buy those so hard.

Figurines.

Any size, any price- figurines. Personally they are my favorite type of merchandise to collect. Any way you choose to make them would look great. First and foremost I would want to see Psychonauts figures; that and Brutal Legend. And Grim Fandango. But any sort of figure would be my ideal DF shop item.

The merit badges, oh my god I want them. Also shirts with Sasha, or the Drowning Doom emblem are golden =D

Maybe a Goggalor shirt...

Or free air guitars, to support BL!

“Oh no, Goggalor is headed for the orphanage! ... No, wait, that wasn’t the orphanage! ... Oh no, that WAS the Orphanage! ... Goggalor got the Puppy Orphanage! ... I HATE you, Goggalor!”

Looks like people already wrote most of my requests...the T-shirts for the different factions in Brütal Legend (esp. Drowning Doom), Merit badges (patches or stickers, though preferably patches) from Psychonauts, and I like the idea of figures/mini statues of Psychonauts characters.

Life size Tim Schafer wall clings.

Neon 2HB signs.

Double Fine Action Mouse Traps

Durable bumper stickers that guys at the car wash can't &@%@ up unless they're dissolving your car in acid because you spent more money on a bumper sticker than you did tipping them. (My other ride is Double Fine!)

Suntan lotion stencils of any of Scott C's characters.

... these are a few of my favorite things...

I would buy Psychonauts merit badges like Rainbow Squirt cookies. You should make those so I can give you all my money.

Also, this is not exactly Double Fine Shop-able but I would love to see a Psychonauts themed Little Big Planet costume pack. How cool would that be? Super Cool!

More signed posters! Ormagoden belt buckle, of course. Psychonauts figurines. More patches, like from the different factions in Brutal Legend, etc. More signed posters... again!! I'll try and think of more stuff... besides signed posters!!

Just for the record the merit badges would DEFINITELY be best as patches.

EVERY fan would buy them because ANYONE that's a fan is crazy about the game and I'm not joking.

Merit Badges.jpg

578d001210bb8_MeritBadges.jpg.2e189a9feb

I'll make a list so people know what's been said so far

1. action figure or statuette of Sasha Nein

2. shirts for all the factions in Brutal Legend.

3. coffee mugs (particularly with Sasha, Milkman Conspiracy, or Ford Cruller/bacon)

4. life size replica of Eddie Riggs’ “Axe”

5. Eddie Riggs’ belt buckle

6. Razputin’s goggles

7. smaller figures of Brutal Legend’s faction leaders

8. Eddie or Ophelia’s shirts

9. Psychonauts merit badges

10. figures of Psychonauts characters

11. shirts with Sasha or the Drowning Doom emblem

12. shirt with Goggalor from Psychonauts

13. Life size Tim Schafer wall clings

14. Neon 2HB signs

15. Double Fine bumper stickers

16. Suntan lotion stencils of any Scott C characters

17. Psychonauts themed Little Big Planet costume pack

18. More signed posters!

19. big bandanas

20. sweatbands with embroidered 2d spikes

21. Brutal Legend Silverware

I NEED to by these stuff.

I'd go for figurines - 3 or 4 inches high. Raz, Lily, a freedom fighter from Lungfishopolis....

...and a 12 inch high evil Ophelia. Oh yes please.

Just for the record the merit badges would DEFINITELY be best as patches.

EVERY fan would buy them because ANYONE that's a fan is crazy about the game and I'm not joking.

PLEASE! make these... I would buy them in a heartbeat.

But if I could have anything, maybe a Psychonauts artbook? Shove in every concept drawing, and include those comic panels / stories from every Vault for bonus points.

Merit badges, please. Joined just to speak up and say that, though it's already been mentioned several times. It would be cool if each badge came with a little replica certificate signed by Ford..

Also, dream fluff candy would be awesome if food stuffs were ever produced.

I'd buy Raz goggles in a heartbeat. Otherwise? A lot of the good ideas have been said. I'd like to see some more Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp T-shirts go up, I've been wanting to buy one in forever.

Also, Psychonauts and Brutal Legend hoodies would be awesome.

I would have to say the most epic thing would be Raz's rucksack with all the merit badges on it. Sorry, but that would take my geekness to new levels right there.

would it be possible to get the whispering rock shirts in orange like in the game? i want to get one but i don't want it to be brown or gray ):

Agreed. Missed my chance to get a Whispering Rock shirt in my size, so either more of the current styles, or one that matches the colors of the actual in-game shirts.

I actually got a red on white Whispering Rock shirt through the Majesco promotion. Go me!

Personally, I want a shirt that I will actually be able to wear. Something that's not too weird or crazy, and wouldn't be recognized as a video game shirt by someone unless they've played the game. Maybe a fake band shirt? I dunno.

THE FIRESTARTERS!

Sign in to follow this