Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YeOldeDFShoppe

Ye Olde DF Shoppe ideas!

Seconding Art Book. We were promised an art book, where is it ;__;

If not, then I also second Faction T-Shirts. Ironheade, Drowning Doom, and Tainted Coil shirts would be amazing~ I'D SPEND MORE MONEY ON YOU GUYS IF YOU MADE FACTION SHIRTS, because I would buy one of each~

I demand gear for the fans of the Tainted Coil!

Give them garment that bears our logo and make it into pendants, just like the ones our dear sisters and fathers carry into battle!

It is time to infect the future generations with our tainted seed!

Also, just release the cursed Brütal Legend Artbook already!

FOR THE COIL! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Thanks, Shop.

But I was thinking more designs for it, not just text across the front.

To be honest, the store needs more flexibility and variety. Colour selection and different styles would be nice. Also, it needs to be restocked more frequently.

Keep up the great work.

Gonna have to agree with art books-

Would love to see a Psychonauts art book.

Oh and, plush dolls. Plush dolls of any sort of series mascot or, any character- would be really awesome to see.

I demand gear for the fans of the Tainted Coil!

Give them garment that bears our logo and make it into pendants, just like the ones our dear sisters and fathers carry into battle!

It is time to infect the future generations with our tainted seed!

Also, just release the cursed Brütal Legend Artbook already!

FOR THE COIL! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Huzzah! *fistpump*

I threw everyone's name in a hat and picked out....Freedombattery! woohoo! I'll be sending your prize off to you today :)

Your ideas, lads and lasses, were so great and I'm sure you'll be seeing some of them in the shop soon. Thanks for the ideas and stay tuned to this forum cause I'm going to be picking your brains some more in the coming weeks.

Totally agree on coffee mugs and shirts for different factions from Brutal Legend. I know the score for the game is downloadable, but if it's not a licensing issue, a physical cd would rock.

Totally agree on coffee mugs and shirts for different factions from Brutal Legend. I know the score for the game is downloadable, but if it's not a licensing issue, a physical cd would rock.

A compilation CD would be awesome. Oooh...follow it up with character action figures and I'll be like a little kid in a very deranged candy store.

First of all - Örmagoden belt buckle with more than 1 lbs of pure weight. Also, if it will not summon Örmagoden I'll request a refund!

Secondly - Official Brütal Legend soundtrack in some epic CD box (Like Queen collectors box). So I finally will get 100% quality BL soundtrack with discs sorted by metal genre. Imagine a 8-disk collection with all the music + maybe songs that were cut of prior to release...

Very late to add this, but throwing it up in the air anyway.

How about a set of those "Read" posters from the main lodge in Psychonauts? It would be great to have a little collection of them. Mini-posters, maybe? Then again, separate full-size posters would be the bee's knees.

it's never too late for ideas, but i think that one might be a little obscure (i don't even remember those posters)

They were in the lodge, remember?

it's never too late for ideas, but i think that one might be a little obscure (i don't even remember those posters)

They were in the lodge, remember?

In the TV room if I remember correctly. Just in case you want to go see them.

The TV room had some nice posters, too. I particularly like that little Zener card artwork with the snake. There's a card missing in that set, though..

A 2HB doll.

We all need the cutest two headed baby to bring home.

I'd love to have a little dangly 2HB for my rear-view mirror.

Maybe a 2HB air freshener? It would certainly make my car a bit snazzier.

What would a 2HB air freshener smell like, anyway..?

I'd love to have a little dangly 2HB for my rear-view mirror.

Maybe a 2HB air freshener? It would certainly make my car a bit snazzier.

What would a 2HB air freshener smell like, anyway..?

An air freshener sounds amazing. Maybe baby powder?

Or something fancy haha

Baby powder is too obvious, yet so simple that it begs to be done.

I'd have nightmares of diaper bags and nurseries if it indeed smelled of baby powder, though.

Baby powder is too obvious, yet so simple that it begs to be done.

I'd have nightmares of diaper bags and nurseries if it indeed smelled of baby powder, though.

Yeah that would be creepy I guess.

If DF ever comes out with such air fresheners, maybe they can be in a small variety of colors and common scents.

Haha, common scents.. That wasn't even supposed to be a pun.

Put one more down for Faction shirts! I'll end up buying all three. I know I said I don't wear black because I'm in Florida, but I will totally melt for metal!

Uhm, I'd like to see Double Fine Action Comics issue 2 - please let it include some Dirt Nap, Tasha's comic, Polaroiods, Epic Saga, Happy Funnies, My Comic About Me.

As mentioned in previous posts, art books for your games would be nice.

Some colourfull t-shirts or hoodies featuring Scott C's art. (not gaming related).

2HB & friends coffe mug.

An audio book, featuring Mr Schafer reading the Double Fine Action Comics.

Double Fine art calendar.

Mummy by the window paperweight.

Ohh and signed copies of Brütal Legend PAL version.

The old Psychonauts merchandise (Black Velvetopia poker cards)

Does Miska NYC still make those Brutal Legend shirts? As far as I know they were in just one contest, which I didn't win, obviously. I'd totally buy the Zaulia one. The Headbanger one is too gory for my tastes.

I still want Faction shirts. I'm waiting for whatever new surprises the store has so I can buy more than one item. I'm planning on getting the Eddie shirt, even though I avoid wearing black.

I have a new question for you guys and gals.

I'm thinking about making a new Whispering Rock shirt in a different color. Which one would you guys like to see in the shop?

Or any other color suggestions. I'll reorder the brown or grey ones depending on what new color people like so there is a choice.

WR mocks2.jpg

578d00129a56e_WRmocks2.jpg.9a4fec82aa18e

Sign in to follow this