Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Royal Flush

Post your Fan art here

Hey, Martie~

I still love the way this looks! The way you drew Lili's hair and such is awesome! She also just looks so cute pouting that way.

Also, this isn't exactly fanart, but rather fanfiction. One of them is a series of oneshots about the Bobby/Chloe pairing, and other one explaining about why Bobby the way he is.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7495071/1/Starstruck

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8323821/1/Nightmarish_Truth

Hey, Martie~

I still love the way this looks! The way you drew Lili's hair and such is awesome! She also just looks so cute pouting that way.

Also, this isn't exactly fanart, but rather fanfiction. One of them is a series of oneshots about the Bobby/Chloe pairing, and other one explaining about why Bobby the way he is.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7495071/1/Starstruck

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8323821/1/Nightmarish_Truth

And here I was thinking of stopping visiting this board.

BEHOLD. Sasha and Milla anime-style... in FABULOUS COLOR! God bless the people who created GIMP.

Man, did this take a while. And I need to work more on the perspective. But I think that this turned out very well!

img017.png

img017.png.233cb041ff60a075509032304e76c

Hm. So, Mr. Pokeylope creates portals and explores the Thorneyture Science Facility with only the disembodied voice of the malevolent AI LOBoTOS guiding him? That... could actually work.

Hm. So, Mr. Pokeylope creates portals and explores the Thorneyture Science Facility with only the disembodied voice of the malevolent AI LOBoTOS guiding him? That... could actually work.

EXACTLY! =-)

Great Raz sketch, marykate! I also dig the idea of a Portal/Psychonauts crossover. I mean- that's kind of what happens with Ford popping out of Raz's ear, right?

Beautiful Psychonauts art, Insanity! Really great colors on both. Milla is totally in your style, too!

Were these done with actual paint or digital art? And if the latter- what program are you using? :D

Live dangerously because YOLO *Shot*

Nice work,I really like the Milla pic!

Eeeeeh,I found this base on DeviantART once based offa Shed.MOV,And I got like 100+ notes on it on Tumblr.

And guess what?

tumblr_lzmownn44s1qmo5pco1_500.png

Aww- cute pic, Insanity! I'm trying to remember- she only appeared in one of Raz's memory vaults right?

897b77da.jpg

I drew my favorite Psychonaut, RAZ. I do not own a scanner so this is a photo of a pencil sketch taken with my phone...

Nice sketch Marykate, Raz is the man.

I'll have to get a drawing up a drawing myself!

Drew this one yesterday while being bored.

here_comes_doom_by_martina313-d5hh9lx.png

What can I say?

I like drawing overexcaggerated faces.

And I also like to think Elka has anger issues.

Since there's no introductory thread.

Hello!

I don't get the urge to do fan art very often. However I've been enjoying the idea of Black Lake a lot. So I decided to draw some fan art. I also hadn't seen a lot of Black Lake so I was slightly confused as to what the environment was going to be like. I am painfully aware that I got the trees wrong. But is it still fan art if I say it is? Or is it girl in a pine forest with a lake in it at night? Any ways. Here it is:

black_lake_fan_art_by_xhunterko-d5nk6xr.png

f3rhQna.jpg

I drew Doviculus and Eddie from memory and censored the naughty parts. I don't think anyone wants to see Doviculu's Shiny butt and other things.

ANYWAY, enjoy it.

Oh man, beautiful art, guys! This is like strolling through an art gallery every time I stop by!

@kaio: Outstanding Scream homage! Edvard Munch must be screaming in his grave!

@torichan: Tim should have that portrait above his mantel!

Sign in to follow this