Double Fine Action Forums

So what happened was, I went to a grateful dead concert, passed out, woke up on the tour buss with Bob Weir and Phil Lesh. Apparently they didn't see me until I woke up. I was sent to juvie, but then head-banged my way out of the cell, because I'm cool like that. Then hitch-hiked my way back home, only to realize that I was actually in Africa. So I waded out into the water, and stood there until sea-turtles approached me and I tied them together with the hair from my body and made them swim me home (with a brief stop in Jamaica, just for fun). That is why I have been away. So what's everyone else been up to?

I disappeared for several months, but I don't think I'm really back yet (I think everybody here hates me, so maybe I'll just stay away)

Pirates of the Carribean is lame (outside of Jack Sparrow)

And Halo: Reach Beta in ONE WEEK w00T!

I ascended to the second plane of existence after climbing the tallest peak and assembling the statue of the silver monkey. I now am the universe while simultaneously being only myself.

So what happened was, I went to a grateful dead concert, passed out, woke up on the tour buss with Bob Weir and Phil Lesh. Apparently they didn't see me until I woke up. I was sent to juvie, but then head-banged my way out of the cell, because I'm cool like that. Then hitch-hiked my way back home, only to realize that I was actually in Africa. So I waded out into the water, and stood there until sea-turtles approached me and I tied them together with the hair from my body and made them swim me home (with a brief stop in Jamaica, just for fun). That is why I have been away. So what's everyone else been up to?

I like how it starts out believable enough but gets progressively more outlandish. I'll be using this approach to storytelling in a future project.

Good to have you back man.

This thread needs a cinder block bar with a flickering Piels sign in the window and a hard faced broad with movements like a rusty switchblade tending bar. And John Coltrane on the juke box. I need a beer. Be right back.

in case you don't know my other username is hot. i did something stupid and got it banned. later, i made a few dumb spam posts, Maehem got angry at me and then some girl with a pokemon fetish told me to grow up. this upset me more then would ever like to admit
myface.jpg

on topic, been on an art block but I'm slowly getting over it, finishing up last year of highschool, finally got my driver's license, and reteaching mom how to play Mario Bros on NSMBW which creates some pretty sad but hilarious 2P antics.

hatersgonnahate.jpg

hatersgonnahate.jpg.d505d9a7286b84c30c45

Nice.

I didn't really do anything.

Hey people remember me, it's good to be back. The story of my disapperance and return are actually kind of cool too. I went away on 2/26 which was the night I went to a Grateful Dead concert, for the next few days I didn't do much, so I didn't sign in here. Then my computer forgot my auto sign in and I struggled to get back on for a day or so, then forgot about it. Then, over the weekend I was at a concert and me and my friend (the same one that I went to the original Grateful Dead concert with) started talking about Psychonauts, and then he came back and checked this website. Then he saw the post about bicycle day, acid and Psychonauts and sent it to me on facebook, oblivious to the problems that I'm talking about now. This reminded me that my login name is Tripz Ballz and then I logged in and posted.

Not quite as interesting, but significantly more true.

in case you don't know my other username is hot. i did something stupid and got it banned. later, i made a few dumb spam posts, Maehem got angry at me and then some girl with a pokemon fetish told me to grow up. this upset me more then would ever like to admit
myface.jpg

on topic, been on an art block but I'm slowly getting over it, finishing up last year of highschool, finally got my driver's license, and reteaching mom how to play Mario Bros on NSMBW which creates some pretty sad but hilarious 2P antics.

we need to play TF2 more.

myface.jpg

we need to play TF2 more.

Do I have you in my friends list?

So I had a relapse last week. I went camping with a bunch of people and we're out there in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night and then me and this girl decide that we want to find some marshmellows. Obviously in no condition to drive we started walking off into one particular direction. In the dark we fell into this big ditch and couldn't get out. It was pretty dark and wet. The hole in the ground was too. Then we found a skooma pipe and spent the night. In the morning, with clear heads we still couldn't figure out how to get out, so we started calling for help and Khajit comes to the top of the hole and says that his name is M'Aiq and that he is going to be back with a giraffe to help us out of this ditch. Obviously expecting that he's not going to come back I eventually ripped my beard apart and made a rope out of it (a last resort for anything) and saved the day. Upon our return to the campsite, however our companions were being eaten by brightly colored bears that were dancing around the fire. The lead bear was like "What's up Bill?" and I was like "Not much, but now you're going to die" then the bear was like "No I'm a magic bear, and I can grant you three wished if you don't kill me" and I was like, "alright, I want an endless supply of acid, mushrooms and weed...". Unfortunately I was kind of gyped because the bear counted those as 3 different wishes and that was the end of that. On a side note, obviously my supplys weren't unlimited, hence my return. :lol:

Sign in to follow this