Double Fine Action Forums

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker: 9/10

Not a big fan of the Zelda series, but Wind Waker has always seemed like something I would enjoy playing, and it is. The sailing is a tad too boring, and the instrument you play is certainly no ocarina. Despite this, I am fairly sure this is my favorite Zelda game, out of the one that I've played.

The side quests were a very nice condition, and the world is very fun to explore. It feels like there is plenty to see and do at all times.

I loved that game. I don't like how people didn't like it though.

The biggest problem it had was that there was a bad sailing to dungeon ratio. In a Zelda game you can only explore so much before you just want to get to the dungeon or a side quest.

Not a big fan of the Zelda series, but Wind Waker has always seemed like something I would enjoy playing, and it is. The sailing is a tad too boring, and the instrument you play is certainly no ocarina. Despite this, I am fairly sure this is my favorite Zelda game, out of the one that I've played.

The side quests were a very nice condition, and the world is very fun to explore. It feels like there is plenty to see and do at all times.

The biggest problem it had was that there was a bad sailing to dungeon ratio. In a Zelda game you can only explore so much before you just want to get to the dungeon or a side quest.

balladofgales

There was still the mandatory sailing for the triforce pieces.

Everyone says that a lot of people "hate it", but I've seen a hell of a lot more people say they loved it than people who hate it.

I think it is a bit of polarizing game though. I personally think it's the best of the Zelda games.

Machinarium:

9/10

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIANT

I love Machinarium. I wish Steam would post Samarost. I'd like to play that before Samarost2.

Also it looks like Portal 2 is going to be funny. -er. Teaser clip for those who live under a rock. Like me.

So, basically, your guide is a South London flat mate with a big blue glass eye.

Sign in to follow this