Double Fine Action Forums

Grim Fandango is f=my favorite game of all time, but I choose the Neverhood, because I'm sadistic. Great game, but really frustrating.

The thing that killed me in Neverhood was the constant tracking and backtracking, especially with all the puzzles involving those lifts. I do love it, though, nonetheless.

Asking the members of a forum for a company headed by the guy who wrote the game MIGHT have its downsides. Sounds good though, I think I'll choose Earthworm Jim for variety.

"It's a hole punch."

Going with Grim. Have to agree with Mæhem about how most of us are biased due to the obvious, though.

I say Earthworm Jim (I'd say 2 because I have that one on SNES) because most people here have probably played Grim Fandango.

I vote for Grim Fandango, because I'm probably never going to get the chance to play it. So at least this way I can still experience it second-hand, which is good enough for me.

Not really biased, just curious is all

Do an Earthbound one!

Can you do that?

Or do you need the emulator first?

Do an Earthbound one!

Can you do that?

Or do you need the emulator first?

Earthbound is pretty awesome. He might need an emulator to do it though.

Anyway, I can't wait to see your Grim Fandango one. BTW, I like to do LPs as well. I already did LPs of MGS2 and Brutal Legend, now I'm going to do one of MGS3, and once I'm done with that, Psychonauts.

BTW, I like to do LPs as well. I already did LPs of MGS2 and Brutal Legend, now I'm going to do one of MGS3, and once I'm done with that, Psychonauts.

Living up to your User name and avatar :coolsmile:

Sign in to follow this