Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Royal Flush

So let me set you the scene here...

OK if you don't know I am a huge fan of the Fallout series, and if you don't know Fallout: New Vegas is coming out this fall. Now let me set you the scene here, I spent my forty bucks on Grim Reapers: Rock You To Hell album and a Snow Storm Trooper suit for my Avatar on XBOX 360. Then spent the nine bucks I had left on a hot-dog and a drink by the Dive down the street. I have no money, please some on dear ol' god, tell me how to get money. The crazy lady two doors down wont pay me for mowing her grass, I get no allowance, I am fifteen and I refuse and they wont let me get a job around here anyway. So, what can I do?

Babysitting.

Seriously, I get about $15 a night doing it.

Everbody in my neighborhood is a teenager, in other words, everones is all grown up. Dang you Ohio

Babysitting.

Everbody in my neighborhood is a teenager, in other words, everones is all grown up. Dang you Ohio

I live in Ohio...

What about different neighborhoods? Or maybe post some babysitting ads with your number on it in the school paper/local newspaper/coffeeshops/whatever.

Babysitting.

I live in Ohio...

What about different neighborhoods? Or maybe post some babysitting ads with your number on it in the school paper/local newspaper/coffeeshops/whatever.

See...I am not the best at "sitting" kids, I can deal with that when I'm a father.

Then I've got nothing.

Except...

Sometimes when I need some quick cash, I go to Gamestop and trade in some games that I don't play anymore.

It's only about 10-15 dollars, usually, but it's still cash.

Then I've got nothing.

Except...

Sometimes when I need some quick cash, I go to Gamestop and trade in some games that I don't play anymore.

It's only about 10-15 dollars, usually, but it's still cash.

Already did that, got 15.99 left on it I spent the rest on KOF XII

Why is it that you spend money on trivial things rather than putting down the money on a game? Besides, it's June. You've got plenty of time. AND tell your parents you are looking for any possible ways to raise up money.

That's a lot better than my OTHER idea, which consisted of having a bar/bat mitzvah.

...See Im afraid of babysitting kids! Cause the parnets don't know me and its all ocward and all that nonsense, oh for god sakes I can't do it!

Okay, okay, I just need to get all the off-topicness out of my system...

Seriously, there is a city in Michigan called Hell. It officially freezes over when this certain dam stops flowing. I think it's happened twice...

@Scarecrow: Crazy? Did you say crazy? I was crazy once. The locked me up in a rubber room. I died there. They buried me. The worms tickled my toes...it drove me CRAZY!

I'm done.

Scarecrow if don't get back on topic I will slice you and sell you to the black market!

Don't you mean sell me on the black market? Because selling me too it you won't make near the profit, middle man and all that. And really the way you talk, you need all the money you can get.

YOU KNOW WHAT BABY! ...W

BACK ON TOPIC

I'm 16, and I still make >$60 every time I do a lemonade stand with friends.

Key word there Friends

The key is having a nice setup with a roof (We even have a cash register and a fan to keep us cool) and also have a little kid doing the advertising for you out in the hot sun. This will make people sympathize and want to buy lemonade from him without realizing the whole thing is run by some sweaty 16 year olds. Also charge at least $1 a cup, and have a larger size for at least $2.

The key is having a nice setup with a roof (We even have a cash register and a fan to keep us cool) and also have a little kid doing the advertising for you out in the hot sun. This will make people sympathize and want to buy lemonade from him without realizing the whole thing is run by some sweaty 16 year olds. Also charge at least $1 a cup, and have a larger size for at least $2.

That is absolutely genius.

no, dearborn michigan. though i have been to hell though, very beautiful up there. also whos the girl? maybe i know her?

Zerg, there are THOUSANDS of crazy girls. Everywhere.

Take me for example...

Zerg, there are THOUSANDS of crazy girls. Everywhere.

Take me for example...

oh Miriku i wouldnt call you crazy! just slight above average insane.

no, dearborn michigan. though i have been to hell though, very beautiful up there. also whos the girl? maybe i know her?

Alyssa Smith. She lives in SC now. I doubt you've met her.

ya i dont. damn, that would be sweet if i did.

Sign in to follow this