Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Royal Flush

UH...what going on?

TESTING TESTING...ONE TWO THREE....oh ok NEVERMIND ITS FINE NOW

NO ITS NOT!

I'm trying to post a reply on my Wall Of Scales thread and it wont let me, to mention it...not even on my doodle page.

Maybe your computer's just being an idiot.

Mine probably has a mental disorder.

It probably needs electroshock therapy. Drop it in the tub. It'll be fine after that.

Yeah it's probably your computer

NO NO NO it cant be...like it says

ERROR: Unable to recive your request right now.

ABOVE THE FAST REPLY BOX AND REPLAY BOX

That's still happening? There's probably a fault in a hub somewhere and your packets are getting garbled. Is it a mac or a pc? Try ipconfig/flushdns and ipconfig/registerdns in a command prompt window.

We knew it had to happen. We've entered the age of the Professional Troll. People who are paid to make a nuisance of themselves. It's like the bastard offspring of telemarketing and Jehovah's Witnesses. On the interwebs. We r doomed.

gridsleep if it was a problem with dns he probably wouldn't even be able to get to this website

i believe we've got a robot9000 sort of deal here. any posts that have been made before get blocked. that means you can't reply with just "lol" or "wtf", like i know you've been trying to.

look at the post i just made in everybody get random, "qyk". try to make a post with just that in the body. if it works, i'll jump off a cliff.

A better workaround is to throw some sacks filled with sand dressed in your clothes off a cliff :)

gridsleep if it was a problem with dns he probably wouldn't even be able to get to this website

i believe we've got a robot9000 sort of deal here. any posts that have been made before get blocked. that means you can't reply with just "lol" or "wtf", like i know you've been trying to.

look at the post i just made in everybody get random, "qyk". try to make a post with just that in the body. if it works, i'll jump off a cliff.

A better workaround is to throw some sacks filled with sand dressed in your clothes off a cliff :)

oh my god shut up you stupid spammer

*silently recedes into the shadows*

wait... ^ is hot?

old no name right there?

hmm... could have fooled me...

You can't ban that which has no name. =P

Anyway hot, you still have about a week left. GEDDOUT.

Sign in to follow this