Double Fine Action Forums

F*CK YEAH PORTAL 2 IS BEST ON PS3!

Also I bet crash tester is really happy right now

Not best on PS3. The best Console version is the PS3 =P Because it has Steam.

Come on, theres no way VALVe is going to make a game better for any platform than their own. (Plus I get the PC version for free)

Anyway, first day was kind of lackluster, but second day was cool. Nintendo and Sony impressed me.

Nintendo had a pretty good show on their hands. But I felt bad about Zelda because of the interference and whatnot. Because that really made things on stage awkward. And I've read it's actually REALLY fluid, haha. Lots of cool looking games made by the Big N. But I wish they were a little more ambitious and made some more 3D games as opposed to side-scrollers. But they still look great :D! And Sony absolutely blew me out of the water. Move looks awesome, a lot of the marketing campaigns, Kevin Butler, the game anouncements and everything just made me a happy-little-boy. There was no mention of The Last Guardian, though. Nor of Agent. And that slightly bugs me, haha.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Gabe. I love you again.

I would have to say nintendo's press was the least boring. But seeing kirby epic yarn kinda rubbed me the wrong way, if they just made another kirby, the same way, i would enjoy it. I guess I have to wait before I make my major assumptions. and still NO FREAKIN STAR FOX WII. COME ON. KID ICARUS GETS A SEQUEL BEFORE STARFOX (technically not, but I'm making a point)...dios mio. Wii party is dumb. Donkey Kong Country Returns has to be my favorite of the show so far.

oh, and portal 2 teaser gave me goosebumps.

- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Goldeneye Remake

- Epic Mickey

- Nintendo 3DS (What a DS I care about, insanity)

- Ocarina of Time 3DS (Unannounced but screenshots for it have been found on Nintendo's servers)

- Sony Move

- Portal 2 (Which I was already excited about but hearing GlaDOS' voice got me even more pumped)

*HAPPY DANCE*

Not best on PS3. The best Console version is the PS3 =P Because it has Steam.

Come on, theres no way VALVe is going to make a game better for any platform than their own. (Plus I get the PC version for free)

Anyway, first day was kind of lackluster, but second day was cool. Nintendo and Sony impressed me.

Actually they said there would be some exclusive content, I think.

Either that or in the interview they said the PS3 version would be superior.

But seeing kirby epic yarn kinda rubbed me the wrong way, if they just made another kirby, the same way, i would enjoy it. I guess I have to wait before I make my major assumptions. and still NO FREAKIN STAR FOX WII. COME ON. KID ICARUS GETS A SEQUEL BEFORE STARFOX (technically not, but I'm making a point)...dios mio.

Put your maturity pants on! You don't make an point by saying something you admit doesn't make sense!

That said, I would also like to see a star fox wii. Also, Epic Micky is Epic.

Actually they said there would be some exclusive content, I think.

Either that or in the interview they said the PS3 version would be superior.

Exclusive content being Steamworks. Which is the functionality of Steam.

But I could be wrong. I'd be surprised though. It wouldn't make much sense for Valve, economically.

I didn't expect to see Portal 2 at the Sony conference. You know, because PS3 has no games.

I'm joking, Don't crucify me

HOLY F&CK; SH^T MOTHATRUCKER CRAP BALLZ!!!!!

WOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOT!

YEAH! F*CK YEAH IM EXCITED!

WOOOOOOO!

:ahhh:

TWISTED METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty awesome how that was what they were waiting till the end to show

lol anyone else realize the kinect demonstrations at the microsoft press were prerendered? and how the demonstrators lagged a bit =D good ol microsoft

I'm surprised there making a new Sly game...Shut up I played those games when I was a like 10

Anyway, really all I was really exicited about was Scott Pilgrim vs. The world: the game

Games I Want

Twisted Metal (shouted in joy when I saw the arguement about car combat)

LittleBigPlanet 2

Epic Mickey

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Kirby Epic Yarn

Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Metroid Other M

Portal 2

Sly Collection (like the God of War thing, but with good games!)

Childhood Memories Ruined

Fake Goldeneye (different story, different Bond, different gameplay mechanics, different level design)

What I want:

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo to actually release 3D titles for their major franchises

I'm surprised there making a new Sly game...Shut up I played those games when I was a like 10

Anyway, really all I was really exicited about was Scott Pilgrim vs. The world: the game

Dude, don't hide your love for Sly cooper those games are still great fun and original platformers.

Also why is no one else angry at Valve for picking their asses over Half life 2 Episode 3, It's a bunch of crap. Also I am torn, because Rock Band 3's interface (I hope I can use my current guitar instead of buying a new one) > guitar hero, but Warriors of Rock soundtrack blows Rock Band 3's out of the water by miles. Also I will by a 3DS since I got a first gen DS and I want Ocarina of Time 3d (now confirmed)

I am still made at the big three's retarded naming of things they have better original names for everything the wii used to be the revolution, move used to be arc, and kinect used to be natal.

Arc was definitely better then Move, but in the realm of stupid rebranded products Sony is the least ridiculous. I mean at least it gets the message across and doesn't resort to clunky spelling like Kinect... Why didn't you just call it Connect MS?

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the 3ds is changed to something even stupider (though its really hard) and also I was disappointed with Biowares lack of a new game announcement. I can't wait for the Old Republic (have to upgrade my internet first) but I want to know whats next for them.

Actually Nintendo confirmed it to be called 3DS and I like it myself, it's kind of tongue and cheek. What would you have called it: 3D DS? And yes big time looking forward to Old Republic, one of the only MMO's I've ever wanted to play so bad I'm making plans for it. As for the lack of announcements of new titles or showings of things we already know about --Mass Effect 3-- I'd rather them make me wait and wow me with concrete details then to hit me with a dinky little teaser trailer and me not hear about the game for 6 months to a year. But come on Bioware, please announce Jade Empire 2 already!

lol, I wouldn't know, I haven't watched it. Is it just me, or do you have a bone to pick with something?

E3 has always made me critical ever since the awesomeness of E3 07 (Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Bioshock etc.) Also I feel like they aren't really trying (with exception of Nintendo)

Also if you follow cracked you wouldve seen the article on this

Lets just say that all those 'okay' looking games you've seen to demonstrate project natal were all deceptive

The launches consits of:

Kitten Petting Sim

Fitness Games

Biggest Loser Sim

Dancing (flailing)

Game Party (oh god)

Typical EA sports cash in rubbish

There isn't a new Sly game. They're remaking the old ones in HD like they did with the first two God of War games.

Sign in to follow this