Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Royal Flush

So...

That's like asking if Obama is the new Bush.

No not personality wise and stuff like that, I mean like since he is gone I though Ozuri might just be doing what klint did in the fourms, fix them and stuff.

Someone mentions his name somewhere in here, I can't remember. Klint apparently has a pro web site with phone number and everything. Why the change, is one of those mysteries we will forever be wondering about.

And, yes, so far, Obama is turning out to be the new Bush. Oil deals, coal deals, Canadian tar sands deals, prosecuting soldiers who snuck out footage of US helicopters randomly strafing Afghan civilians, arresting anybody who looks crosseyed at the G8 summit, throttling the press, never ending wars over oil, not saying boo about Israel's attack on the Gaza relief ships which was nothing more than piracy on the high seas including more murder of civilians, government leniency about safety on oil rigs that guaranteed the BP spill would eventually happen, GITMO is still operating, and the renditions still go on just in more secret locations in other countries. SSDD.

Someone mentions his name somewhere in here, I can't remember. Klint apparently has a pro web site with phone number and everything. Why the change, is one of those mysteries we will forever be wondering about.

And, yes, so far, Obama is turning out to be the new Bush. Oil deals, coal deals, Canadian tar sands deals, prosecuting soldiers who snuck out footage of US helicopters randomly strafing Afghan civilians, arresting anybody who looks crosseyed at the G8 summit, throttling the press, never ending wars over oil, not saying boo about Israel's attack on the Gaza relief ships which was nothing more than piracy on the high seas including more murder of civilians, government leniency about safety on oil rigs that guaranteed the BP spill would eventually happen, GITMO is still operating, and the renditions still go on just in more secret locations in other countries. SSDD.

So Ozuri IS the new Klint?

Don't forget Info Cow! He hasn't been around in easily a year.

Curious as to who the one that works on the website and does all the coding stuff now as well.

Actually, I just got a notification from here about a personal message, and the notification was from "klint@doublefine.com" so they haven't updated the scripting for the automated processes.

I figured I would come on back here since Klint is no longer running the place. I'll be completely up front and let the current mods know that I was here under the name old and not so tasty until Klint permabanned me.

Now, I didn't particularly like Klint, and Klint didn't particularly like me. Still, there was no reason for him to ban me, and he declined to give me a reason when I asked. After logging in under my wife's old account and making a thread about it, he finally gave me a reason. Apparently, he didn't think that I was a nice person. So he banned me.

Anyway, I'm back now. If the current mods think that I should stay banned then so be it. However, you might want to take a look at the hundreds of dollars that email address oanst@hotmail.com has spent in your store before deciding if I'm the kind of fan that you want to alienate. I'm not holding my money hostage on you. I'm just saying that banning someone who is obviously a loyal fan of your business, and who didn't break any rule other than not being a ray of sunshine is maybe not great business strategy.

Strangely enough, Klint was the only person that I didn't get along with. And, I spent a lot of money on this site even after I was banned. So, again, it isn't as if I'm holding my money hostage.

Sign in to follow this