Sign in to follow this  
Trogdor The Burninator

You're all physically attractive specimens.

How is everyone? New updates? Is Scarecrow still a spy? How are the kids? Do you all still de-rail often? I thought I'd do a status check, seeing how I missed you crazy fuckers.

pix pls

What's up trog? Still playing a PS3 even though no-one else has one? :lol: (Was that a running joke with someone else?)

*sigh* Multiplayer is stupid ANYWAY! And nice to see you Brutal Bill! I missed your epic stories that always involved you on acid, having your shoes stolen (or something), and then fate intervening and through an awesome event everything was resolved and improved.

*sigh* Multiplayer is stupid ANYWAY! And nice to see you Brutal Bill! I missed your epic stories that always involved you on acid, having your shoes stolen (or something), and then fate intervening and through an awesome event everything was resolved and improved.

:lol:

I'll be away all next week, so I'll be sure to be creating an awesome story while I'm gone so I can come back and make a splash. Be on the lookout for it. Maybe I'll even get on Oprah for it.

Damn, I never realized I was a cool new member and now I lost the position already! And Scarecrow, I am not surprised you laughed.

yes, scarecrow is a closet sadist. but we love him anyway

Damn, I never realized I was a cool new member and now I lost the position already! And Scarecrow, I am not surprised you laughed.

He was joking Lola. It was funny of course I laughed.

@Grid Why thank you! It's just like how we still love you even though you talk like a particularly fatalistic encyclopedia... Actually somebody should actually write one of those.

He was joking Lola. It was funny of course I laughed.

@Grid Why thank you! It's just like how we still love you even though you talk like a particularly fatalistic encyclopedia... Actually somebody should actually write one of those.

Yes, yes, I realize it was a joke and perhaps because I am overly tired after a particularly bad day my sarcasm is coming across as pokes. Lets wipe it all clean and greet the new day.

Fatalistic encyclopaedia? Maybe I should just change my handle to Mr. Data. Should I bleach my skin?

What if he gets sweaty?

EDIT: LollaBelleLane of course you're welcome here! If anything I should be honored to be in YOUR presence. I don't really post on here often enough to garner anyone's respect, haha. Post count and length of time on the forums doesn't equal superiority, so don't even worry :D!

Post count and length of time on the forums doesn't equal superiority, so don't even worry :D!

ooooh yes i agree with this

Post count and length of time on the forums doesn't equal superiority, so don't even worry :D!

I agree with your username and signature.

I suppose it depends on the reason for the sweatyness.

Thank you Trogdor. I seem to be moving on up there as far as post count but not sure if I am garnering any respect. I'm having fun nonetheless.

If you hadn't figured it out yet, that's hot and hot christ and christ an steve among other names.

pix pls

What's up trog? Still playing a PS3 even though no-one else has one? :lol: (Was that a running joke with someone else?)

such sony hate in this thread..

If you hadn't figured it out yet, that's hot and hot christ and christ an steve among other names.

I figured from the sense of humor, odd name choice, and typing style. As for Lola, I'm sure plenty of people respect you :D! If you're as polite as you're showing me now and you have a sense of humor the DFAF must accept you. And I know, right Crazy?! Nobody understands my beautiful Sony *strokes Playstation 3 longingly in a creepy fashion*

Yes, I am sure I will one day be respected in this community as much as steve is. He is so well respected and cool.

Or was until he turned into Tootsie

I turned back into a lurker.

And I really, really hate how the new (well, not really "new" anymore) forums break the h-scroll. Have I mentioned that yet? It annoys me.