Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Trogdor The Burninator

You're all physically attractive specimens.

I am surprised, I only have a 10" screen on my netbook and don't have the problem?

It's a resolution issue, not a screen size issue.

No other forum I have ever visited breaks at 1024x768.

At least 20% of all internet users still use 1024x768.

I am too cheap to buy a better monitor and it's pretty hard to see a difference in quality in higher resolutions anyway.

and i suppose you still use ie6 and want everyone to support that too?

...to be honest i also think it's a little early to leave 1024x768 behind. however, klint did what he did and you have to deal with it. maybe you could use some javascript to hide the h scroll bar if it really bugs you that much.

but please don't argue that it's hard to see a difference going up from 1024x768. it's not.

How is everyone? New updates? Is Scarecrow still a spy? How are the kids? Do you all still de-rail often? I thought I'd do a status check, seeing how I missed you crazy fuckers.

Aaaaa trog you came back! I thought for srs you'd left for good! dfjsklfj I'm sorry again ;____;

How is everyone? New updates? Is Scarecrow still a spy? How are the kids? Do you all still de-rail often? I thought I'd do a status check, seeing how I missed you crazy fuckers.

Aaaaa trog you came back! I thought for srs you'd left for good! dfjsklfj I'm sorry again ;____;

Haha...what? We've been cool Katez. I just don't post often on here. You didn't do anything wrong :D! Those were dramatic...teenage angst-filled times, they are far behind us. I dunno if I'll post tons...but in the summer my post quota definitely does increase.

Sign in to follow this