Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zeeman645

a shout out. to...

every single one of you.

you guys are amazing.

i mean this... you guys helped me so much in the past 2 years. when i was having trouble getting a particular girl? you guys supported me and helped me through it. and next thing i know, shes mine. you guys helped me with every argument in between of that... and you guys are currently helping me in this hard break up. and i truly believe that YOU are the reason i haven't gone absolutely crazy. and i truly believe that i will get her back as well.

when i come here with my troubles, i always get "you can do it" "i believe in you". and that honestly means more than you guys know.

my friends are no where near as caring as you guys. they just tell me to forget about it and move on.

the wonderful DFAF, however is very uplifting. it means more to me than you guys probably realize.

so i just want to say thanks. :) you're all beautiful people.

(sorry for getting all sappy... and no, hot, i do not care what you think. thanks.)

Aaaw, you're welcome, Zee! *internet hug*

Just promise me that you'll stay far, FAR away from 4chan with your problems.

Promise me that, at least.

uh oh... you're not leaving us are you?

No, of course not.

I wasn't committing suicide when I started up that angst thread, was I?

No, of course not.

no i mean seeman! i mean, long, meaningful message out of the blue like this... i refuse to think that its just a thank you note and not just some way to put us down more softly.

i bet ya he's leaving us for another board :(

(sorry for getting all sappy... and no, hot, i do not care what you think. thanks.)

just saying that shows you do care a little bit. i am going to burrow into that tiny bit of caring until your self-esteem is completely dependent on my every little word muuuuuuuuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

just saying that shows you do care a little bit. i am going to burrow into that tiny bit of caring until your self-esteem is completely dependent on my every little word muuuuuuuuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Scarecrow, can I falconpunch him now? Pleeeeease?

No, of course not.

no i mean seeman! i mean, long, meaningful message out of the blue like this... i refuse to think that its just a thank you note and not just some way to put us down more softly.

i bet ya he's leaving us for another board :(

Um Zerg? is there something you want to tell us??

no, im not leaving.

i just really appreciate you guys.

and, no hot, i really dont care. dont bother.

and miriku, ive NEVER been on 4chan, and i dont plan on it either. so there. :)

I've been there once.

For the Randy Hat.

Between the Randy Hat and the Maturity Pants, I seem to be quite amused by clothing.

Anyway, you may be thanking us, Zee, but you've been great as well. It's always fun to have you around.

Scarecrow, can I falconpunch him now? Pleeeeease?

He's not my dog. You can do what you want with him Miri.

Are you sure? 'cause you two have such a great rivalry, I half expect some bad slash fanfiction about it.

DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA THOUGH.

Posting because it's what the cool kids are doing.

then why are you posting here?

I think the real question is: Why are you? Also. Thanks Zee! Your fro and crazy smile have been really fun to support! Yous the bomb diggity :D!

Sorry man I just freaked out. [Was looking for a Sarah Silverman clip to put in here of hippis freaking out, but I think it got taken off youtube]

Sign in to follow this