1. 1. The going-on-20-something-hours-without-sleep-poll

• troll
    • irrellevant answer
    • right answer
    • fuck you bill
    • yes
    • penis
    • cricket is a really cool sport

So, this is kind of random but I figured I'd say a couple of random things that have to do with what I think of when I see some posters on this site.

First of all I picture hot as the guy in his avatar, I even pictured him kind of like that before that was his avatar.

I picture gridsleep, Mike Gordon and Tim Schafer as all looking like Tim Schafer.

Whenever scarecrow posts I think of this song:

Whenever I see lola post I think of my friend's wife who puts up with a ton of shit always in a good mood and talks to her cats.

I could go on, but those are random things that I associate with some of you guys. Most of them are completely basless.

If my leg ever rips off. That's cause for concern just so we're clear.

- Brutal Bill: Ah man, Bob Marley, Marijuana, Jamaica *shrugs* and by association Malibu Rum --SUNSHINE!-- and Cool Runnings.

- Katez: The Randy Hat. The color indigo.

- Zeeman: Football and Afros

That's all I got at the moment.

Zeeman is the guy in his avatar. My mind refuses to believe otherwise.

Every time I backstab someone in TF2 (I hardly ever play as spy though) I think of Miriku and Scarecrow.

I connect the Matrix and Gridsleep because of that insane mind ready thing he had.

Hungryfreak is thought of when I try to talk about music to my 'real' friends (there is only one who thinks I have good taste).

Assman is Cosmo Kramer to me.

Also, cosplay makes me think of Apple Pop and Oya as Raz and Lili.

Edit: Apparently ready and ready (as in reading) are spelled the same. F*cking grammar! How does it work?

I'm going to try to knock off as many as I can, regardless of whether they are hear anymore.

- Katez -- The RANDY hat!

- Scarecrow -- General insanity. The Batman Villain. Also Sneakers.

- Aluminum Ticket -- Milla Vodello. Pheonix Wright.

- JJKul -- Colonel Mustard

- Apple Pop -- That one musical she really liked that didn't actually exist that I forget.

- Gridsleep -- A senile old man.

- Koco -- Chrispin Whitehead and Bright Colors. And, obviously, Chocolate.

- Miriku -- Some japanese girl. Maybe a ninja.

- Trogdor -- er, Trogdor?

- FeddleFew -- Aliens & DnD

- Bosch -- 4chan.

- Hot -- idiotic brilliance. Napoleon.

- Brutal Bill -- Polls.

- Royal Flush -- Playing Cards and Pants of Maturity

I'll knock out some more later.

lets see....

Royal Flush: Pants of maturity and the sexy robot

zeeman: the guy in his avatar

hot: the creepy steve picture from a while back

gridsleep: Tim schafer

a couple others too, but too lazy to think and post them :P

EDIT: oh yeah,

Rai: bananas (i dont know)

I think most people will agree that zeeman is the guy in his avatar. I mostly associate people with what their avatars are.

Grid: A mildly insane Tim Schafer

Miriku: That sea monster, only with hands

Scarecrow: An author who's encapsulated by lesbians, really classic sort of British stereotype, I guess.

Katez: A hat. Also with hands.

Hot: Some super nerd who looks like that picture of steve

Chief, your ability to capture my essence without saying ANYTHING is simply brilliant. Bravo. Whenever I see your posts I think of the many ways I can pronounce your name and wonder if I'm right. I also think of that awesomely creepy Joker/G-Man avatar you had. Scarecrow is an American spy with lots of English sensibilities. Katez is an awesome shin-y, happy, purple hat. Hot, some guy who's really funny in person but kind of just comes across as a prick on the internet. And you graduated from Harvard or something? Zeeman is and always will be an ecstatic black man. You're not Gunnar the Football player. You're Zee :D. Grid's the kind of guy who I imagine wears turtlenecks a lot and aspires to write a book (iunno why, it just seems like you'd write a Douglas Adams-esque book and it'd be awesome). Lastly, Bill, you're a chill, scuba diving, weed smoking teen with some sweet dreads. You're the White Jamaican.

Scarecrow: I picture whatever your avatar is, but with a touch of insanity and major affection for lesbians. Hilarity ensues when picturing characters like this.

Maehem: I always still read your posts in Farnsworth's voice.

Katez: A teenage girl that really likes hats and the color purple.

Zeeman: Like insomnia said, I refuse to picture you as anything else other than your avatar.

Trogdor: I read your posts in strongbad's voice.

Hot: What a scoundrel.

Well, I don't really know any of you all that well yet, buuuttt...

You guys seriously remind me of my old kindergarten friends. We used to do all kinds of crazy things and talk about nonsense too.

Ahh, nostalgia. Le sigh.

I did the same. Only I didn't lie.

I killed my first bridge troll by the tender age of 3. I had to. My dad threw me under the bridge. He and I have some issues, to say the least... :c

Who picked penis? Because if someone comes clean I'll associate that with them forever.
*slowly raises his hand* I saw the title and immedietly thought, being sleep deprived "I'm picking the fap option!" Then I saw penis and thought it was close enough.

Who picked penis? Because if someone comes clean I'll associate that with them forever.
*slowly raises his hand* I saw the title and immedietly thought, being sleep deprived "I'm picking the fap option!" Then I saw penis and thought it was close enough.
Just mentally put the word insomnia and the image a mountain goat trying to fap together. I guess we can't meet in person now, because that would be too big a difference.

Hot, some guy who's really funny in person but kind of just comes across as a prick on the internet. And you graduated from Harvard or something?

uh no, i never graduated from Harvard. if i told you that at some point i was probably BSing.

ps your mom comes across as a prick on the internet

Trogdor The Burninator: a bit prickish, probably hereditary.

Mæhem: has a tough dad who could probably beat up mine.

Chief Wakamakamakamakamu: nerd, doesn't like internet fighting.

There we go! I'm proud of you, potter.

Everyone on this site: Twirly mustaches and fancy top hats.

You all wear these at the computer, I know it.

Hot, some guy who's really funny in person but kind of just comes across as a prick on the internet. And you graduated from Harvard or something?

uh no, i never graduated from Harvard. if i told you that at some point i was probably BSing.

ps your mom comes across as a prick on the internet

Freedombattery totally did. And I don't care what you say about that matter. However, yeah...my prickish-ness is hereditary. Golf clap for you, good sir.

So no one associates me with anything? D:

Anyway...

Trogdor: TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

Scarecrow: Used to be spies, but now I think Dexter. Both of them.

Mæhem: "Good news everyone!"

Katez: Creepy nursery rhymes and the hat.

Miriku: Ninjas and sea monsters

Apple Pop: Raz cosplay

So no one associates me with anything? D:

I know the feeling..
you were already associated with bananas....

Sign in to follow this