Sign in to follow this  

Hello! Double Fine Productions Corp., Inc.! I am a wealthful businessman from Micronesia! I have a business proposal to propose for you!

Hello! This is a very good website you have! I would be willing for an investment of one (1) Double Fine T-shirts and one (1) bargain bin copy of the Brutal Legend for you today! However I require one (1) condition: as an foreign investor I must be granted for full diplomatic immunity from any ban hammer(s) on the doublefine.com internet webforums.

Please respond to wealthebuisnessmenmicronisa32@gmail.com soon to accept my lovely offer!

best stock investment tips

free gucci balmain nike shoes

If you are reported this to the spam officer, I must insure you I am an honest businessman and this is not spam of the highest caliber.

If you have reporting this to the Chief Financial Officer of Double Fine Productions Corp., Inc., good timing my friend! I will be offering you free nike shoes and ten percent (10%) of all proceeds!

Get the fuck out of here

I must apologize profusefully sir. I am unfortunately endowed with poor bowel and/or bladder control, and therefore profound issues may occur. I shall get the pee-pee and/or poo-poo the out of here henceforth.

At your pleasure,

wealthebuisnessmenmicronisa32@gmail.com

Exclusive Brutal Legend Guitar Hero yes i know this is getting really old ok i'll stop now relax Gucci DLC

Nike's? huh and i came into this thread looking for some discount Jordon's

(walks out of thread)

It would be stupid and lame if it was created by anybody esle, but i just has that Hot flavor that we've all grown to [del]love[/del] put up with.

It would be stupid and lame if it was created by anybody esle, but i just has that Hot flavor that we've all grown to love put up with.

scarecrow spent a whole freakin' month acting like batman and nobody complained a bit.

one day, this will be me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU

one day...

ill help you but we stop by Texas and Hawaii for a extreme racist and a fat kid

It would be stupid and lame if it was created by anybody esle, but i just has that Hot flavor that we've all grown to love put up with.

scarecrow spent a whole freakin' month acting like batman and nobody complained a bit.

one day, this will be me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU

one day...

All I implied is that your the guy that everybody loves to hate and vice/versa.

lol why on earth did you dig up this travesty.

...but since it's bumped, i must provide context for future generations:

Get the fuck out of here

I must apologize profusefully sir. I am unfortunately endowed with poor bowel and/or bladder control, and therefore profound issues may occur. I shall get the pee-pee and/or poo-poo the out of here henceforth.

At your pleasure,

wealthebuisnessmenmicronisa32@gmail.com

Exclusive Brutal Legend Guitar Hero yes i know this is getting really old ok i'll stop now relax Gucci DLC

swear words used to be censored with [Pee-pee, potty, poo-poo!] and i was making a joke about that

also this forum used to be inundated with spam and i was making a joke about that too

also also double fine used to have less of a presence on the forum so i could get away with making useless threads like this outside of the off topic section

also also also please notice that the international double fine criminal code indicates that the statute of limitations has run out on spam crimes that are over two years old, so i can not and will not be held liable for what has transpired here. good day to you sir.

If you are reported this to the spam officer, I must insure you I am an honest businessman and this is not spam of the highest caliber.

If you have reporting this to the Chief Financial Officer of Double Fine Productions Corp., Inc., good timing my friend! I will be offering you free nike shoes and ten percent (10%) of all proceeds!

I know this is an old topic, but could you tell me who is the chief financial officer at Double Fine? I want to edit DF's wikipedia page by listing some prominent members, and this one is a mistery to me.