• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

xmikeyx1026, yours is a personality we don't suffer well on DFAF. Try to be nicer in the future or suffer the wrath of the Mystery Mod.

Let's not be too hard on him guys, he is only tweleve.

Let's not be too hard on him guys, he is only tweleve.

lol and this is coming from the guy who was removed from my 4v4 for dcing on me. Any more dcers want to come out of the closet?

lol and this is coming from the guy who can't put the past behind him, anymore trolling you want done?

mikey, I'm sure we'd all appreciate if you'd go flex your e-peen someplace else. Constantly bragging about how good you are at BL or if someone dc'ed on you one time isn't going to get you very far in life.

And besides. Who even cares? Besides you of course.

I like how he keeps saying we dc'ed on him, considering some of us don't even have BL or have ever played with him. Also how playing against him = how to solve all your problems.

Still trying to figure what the fuck winning and being good at BL and helping other people out with it has anything to do with anything at all. And we're not trying to get you banned.

You're already doing such a ~wonderful~ job of that

Mikey is hot stuff. Doesn't like that EA Rep dissed him and complained about it in the BL forums. Kodiak did his Kodiak thing and made a well meaning but snide remark about the thread and it seems to have started a forum wide dramedy. I say dramedy because Mikey is pretty much the worst troll ever and it's hilarious. Though for Mikey the whole experience seems to be quite traumatic as we all attempt to get him banned.

Also according to him. Everyone on this forum disconnected from LIVE or PSN while losing at BL multi-player to him. I mean seriously, insult him and see happens, if he doesn't accuse you of being a dcer then you aren't doing it right.

oh yeah and im sure i've DCed on mikey too.

i played multiplayer like... twice. and i didnt even know what dcing was when i played. but im sure i still dced on him. no doubt.

i just find this amusing.

xmikeyx1026 is officially the most unintentionally hilarious person on the forum. I crack up every time I read his posts.

...I don't know man.

Also I've never played online. So that makes me a permanent disconnector. Because, you see, I never connect. HAH.

*clears threat*

You have to have a sense of humor to be a maturity pants salesman. Keeps the clients happy.

look guys the first few guys I said dced on me did theron nate did not even hide the fact. kodika i know dced on me because i had him written down I've made nothing up and don't need this bs. you guy want to team up on a forums site but you yourself are probable a small little girl who got picked on in school coming here to try to pick on someone. well just like in school I never got picked on and when I did we settled it after school. All you guys do here is hide behind your doritos and talk shit well I'm just here to say I don't give a fuck.

a wise man once told me that getting told to fuck your mother or that you will never amount to anything over the internet is like someone flicking you off you always walk away just fine in the end.

Oh man, thats almost as good as maturity pants. Maybe even better. Excuse me, I need to hide behind my doritos. Because I am a Dorito-hider. Which does not mean, per say, that I hide Doritos, but that I use the Doritos to hide me.

...I have a sudden feeling of Deja Vu.