xmikeyx1026 is officially the most unintentionally hilarious person on the forum. I crack up every time I read his posts.

I don't hate you. I just think you care too much about things which don't matter and you seem to be annoyed that we don't care the same amount. You've been spewing insults at us for a while, and while the fact that I have built myself a dorito castle in spain which I hide in may be true, honestly, you have to be nicer if you want to get along with people.

look guys the first few guys I said dced on me did theron nate did not even hide the fact. kodika i know dced on me because i had him written down I've made nothing up and don't need this bs. you guy want to team up on a forums site but you yourself are probable a small little girl who got picked on in school coming here to try to pick on someone. well just like in school I never got picked on and when I did we settled it after school. All you guys do here is hide behind your Doritos and talk shit well I'm just here to say I don't give a fuck.

a wise man once told me that getting told to fuck your mother or that you will never amount to anything over the Internet is like someone flicking you off you always walk away just fine in the end.

i just saw that, scarecrow was right.

Let's not be too hard on him guys, he is only tweleve.
Oohhhh, that explains a lot 8U

ANYHOO, Mikey, we're just trying to explain that disconnecters shouldn't matter when it comes to BL. We know you're trying to keep the game alive, and that's good, but doing things like keeping a list of people that disconnect makes you look like a jerk to others. Just let them be disconnecters and move on. It's just a game. That's like someone getting mad and keeping a list of EVERYONE who's left in the middle of a game of Team Fortress 2. It's just not worth it. :<

If you're frustrated about something, we have threads you can rant about them on here. We're a friendly batch of forumers if you let us be, and we would be happy to help you out in whatever way we can. You just have to treat everyone with respect. You respect us, we respect you.

I do hope you understand~ :3c

Tikara is a very special Mew. And I'm willing to play nice too. But for the love of all that is holy please stop talking about dcers in every thread you post in and find something else to talk about. Please!

if you guys can give me a good reason why you hate me I'll stop posting because i don't even know this hobo guy or brutal bill.

And also, from the fact that I have like 2,700 posts and you have 150, and also 5 threads on the first page of the brutal legend forum 3 on the first page of the off-topic forum and a 4th about you and you don't know who I am can allow one to draw their own conclusions. I'm not a mod and haven't been following the situation closely, but from what I can gather, you've been marching up and down the forum like a peacock looking for someone to but heads with online and called the citizens of this forum everything offensive and homophobic to silly things with no meaning like dorito-hiders. I try to be fair, but you're making a hard case for anyone to side with you in any way. Oh yeah and you whine about some problem or the other that you had with EA, a lot.

Some random tidbits that I can remember reading that last few days that you wrote:

-You have 1800 wins and 100 loses, and you assume everyone wants to read about it

-You have a list of people who have left your video game

-You settle things after school with kids who make fun of you when you were in school

Not exactly painting yourself in the light that would draw people to be nice to you are you? There are some people on here who have lives, careers and are your elders in life and would rather not be insulted by someone who retorts 'play me in a videogame' every time someone disagrees with them. You also claim to not care about anything that anyone says, yet you've spent a ton of time responding to everyone who disagrees with you, especially kodak.

No, I have no desire to play you, I can count on one hand how many times I have played Brutal Legend online and you have played close to 2000 games. I'm sure you can beat me at your game.

Mikey is alot better on xbox, on the internet he just seems like a bitchy girl friend.

Mikey is alot better on xbox, on the internet he just seems like a bitchy girl friend.

Thank you I guess. sign up for the brutal legend 2v2 tournament

Geez fine! God your like my mother!

1. I posted my win to loss ratio I was not posting to say how good I was.

2. Yes I do have a list and a lot of people like it but then I put it up here and all the people on it whine. If you don’t want on it don’t disconnect that easy.

3. You used this one out of text I said you guys have to come on a forum and try to pick on someone because you yourself got picked on in school I settled my stuff after school.

4. I said you guys are hiding behind you computer with a bag of Doritos never called you Dorito hiders. If you want to make fun of me do a better job.

And yes brutal bill I have never heard of you nor do I care who you are. If you want to disagree that is fine but I am sick and tired of you guys spamming my new stuff. I’ve reported every one of you guys for harassment and slandering my name. now please drop this subject for the love of god it’s getting old real fast.

Glad you took the time to understand what I was saying, did you read the whole thing or just the part with dashed in front of it? Also I swear to god, if you're really 12 I'll leave you alone.

Well, if I've learn anything from all this, it's that you really are that obnoxious. Answer me one thing: Why do disconnecters bother you so?

nope read the entire thing now back to me I just had some Chinese food I should be hungry again in about 30 minutes. and I'm seventeen not 12 sorry I'm not what your into bill but for the 12 year olds go to gamefaqs.com and look up Pokemon. just kicked the brohemoth butt like three times and he disconnected all three curse you brohemoth.

See this is what I'm talking about. This is unnecessary. You get rid of the stuff in bold, and while the post is still terribly written, it's not mean anymore =P

Well I've a solution for everyone who can't stand Mikey's brand of communcation. *Clicks ignore*
good point

nope read the entire thing now back to me I just had some Chinese food I should be hungry again in about 30 minutes. and I'm seventeen not 12 sorry I'm not what your into bill but for the 12 year olds go to gamefaqs.com and look up Pokemon. just kicked the brohemoth butt like three times and he disconnected all three curse you brohemoth.
This post has the brutal bill seal of approval. I <3 12 year olds. Prrrr.

Well I've a solution for everyone who can't stand Mikey's brand of communcation. *Clicks ignore*

Why didn't I think of that?

I'm fourteen, and I'm proud to have not resorted to your childishness when I joined this site. Just to note, I hadn't even hit puberty yet at that time.

Edit: In case it's not clear that was over two years ago. I was eleven.

I'm fourteen, and I'm proud to have not resorted to your childishness when I joined this site. Just to note, I hadn't even hit puberty yet at that time.

Edit: In case it's not clear that was over two years ago. I was eleven.

thats sad I hit puberty at like age 10 or 11. any way since you don't want to close this topic just played shadowrun was going 3to3 then the host left.:(

So the same age. *facepalm* Might be time to buy some Pants of Maturity and a Fedora of Intelligence.

This thread is pretty boring. We should start posting in a better thread.

Let's not be too hard on him guys, he is only tweleve.

Hmmm, he seems more like he's 7 if you ask me.

if I was seven could i do this. osfcbiZBGfuiweuperihfe;oduGHWEBGFWEFUfgwuigfw take that evil doer.

He's got a point

It has my name on it so it must be my thread sooooo anyways. might be on some BL tonight if any one wants to hop on and get destroyed.
Mmmmm. Nope. Ask the creator/read the first post. It's talking about you, it dosen't mean we want to read everything about your life. Status updates belong in the everybody get random thread, if you really feel like you want to post them on here. I'd rather you post them on facebook, or even better not at all. ;-)