Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilentInsanity

Favorite Level Music?

Ohwow, that IS very good. I'm going to have to go through all of these now :D

Edit: Oh man, I just realized DF might have a huge problem with this stuff being on youtube.

Obvious answer - Meat Circus. But I also really love the music when you're talking to Gloria. I think on the soundtrack it's called Gloria's Garden or something. It's hella pretty.

I like the laid back bluesy folk rhythm of the camp music. It's very relaxing. If my everyday life had a soundtrack it would sound like that.

What disturbs me is that it sounds like most of the people in the thread have not yet bought the epicly amazing Psychonauts soundtrack

The night time music is underrated. I think it's the most evocative out of the soundtrack. Psychonauts is such a cartoony game, but this track really makes me feel the fear of the dark. It's hard for me to go around the camp at night without feeling a bit vulnerable, myself.

I also really liked the camp music. I liked all the music, really.

Oh! I'm also a fan of the lungfish lair music. It only plays for one brief section and it's easy to forget because we often rush past it, but its a good one.

I get the Whispering Rock BGM(daytime) stuck in my head on a regular basis.

Same with Black Velvetopia.

And I meditate to the Under Lake Oblongota music.

My favorite is the Critic Boss Battle, though.

I own the soundtrack. I know it's not from a level, but my favorite music is from the title and credits.

Peter McConnell is pretty awesome.

Every level has music, but which is your favorite?

Mine's this:

i recently started playing this again on my 360, and raz's costume turns blue here and there.... weird, but it looks so awesome.

Yeah, it's a glitch caused by the poor emulation of this game on the 360. I know because I first played Psychonauts on the 360.

bse market

indian stock market

Sign in to follow this