Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Curlan

Something Important I Need to Know

When something dies here, then the decaying process comes which leads to flies, and one crazy demands to rule them all.

Or is Lord of the Flies something totally different....I don't read them thar books.

When we have One Fly to rule them all, One Dly to find them, One Fly to bring them all and in the darkness... rhyme them?

Please don't talk about that book I hated it

I'm not making a witty insect-based pun, either. I just really hated that book.

So, when will this forum start turning into a case of The Wave?

*stands up, throws arms in the air, sits back down*

Sea what you started?

Sea what you started?

I can't tell if 'sea' is a pun on 'wave,' or just a typo...

Pun on wave.. sorry I left out the :wink: smilie to emphasis that.

~stands up and continues wave~

I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! (lol, let's see who here get's where that's from)

I don't know if I should High 5 you, or stab you? Who am I kidding, I could never stab you.

You need a catch-phrase now. And whats with the Anthony Boredane-ness going on?

I claim my rightful title as queen of DFF. There. It is [idone[/i]. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!

*hehe, it's my goal to turn ICSTE into a full-blown meme. On another note: should i change my avvy? I dont want people thinking I'm a furry...*

I still think of SPEED LINES as your catchphrase mayhem. A classic. Too bad our anime show never got off the ground. As for your avatar, i think it's pretty nifty. Looks cool.

[miss_mayhem]-

The first thing I thought earlier was, "Damn we are being invaded by teh furries"... then you posted with that avatar and I was like: "Oh teh noes, it is yet ANOTHER furry!!"

*runs in circles waving arms in the air in a panic*

Actually, I say keep it. It'll keep people wondering and it is cool anyways.

Where's ICSTE from?

Also, The Wave is a children's book about SCHOOLCHILDREN TURNED NAZIS, not some facile football match cheer :)

Mayhem, you should totes change your avatar. And the only good that came from Lord of the Flies is that it gave people the idea to pose with dead pig heads.

Mayhem, I personally like it :3 .. though it seems familar to me.. Is it from Lackadaisy? Because it looks like the style.. but that's just me xDD

.. and I want to read that book now what the nuts o3o

... *continues the wave because she is LAME xD*

I LOVE THE WAVE! ~CONTINUES~ I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!

ICSTE! I from RD, I think Mayhem started it.

& Ross, The Anthony Bourdain (Get the spelling right next time, papi chulo) obsession is because Bourdain = my hero & lover in my dreams.

Let me make it clear: I am NOT a furry. I do enjoy reading Lackadaisy however, and made an avvy out of Seraphim. I may or may not change it.

And ICSTE was started in RD by Ross. It was his catchphrase, and it has infiltrated my life. I use it IRL even.

I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!!!

What other fads was there. I think "I'm sorry to inform that" and "Just to make things clear,"

"I'm sorry to report that" .... "Just to make things clear" was a delightful fad. You do remember the whole 'Vote Nina ForPrez" and "Happy Glitter Love and Violence" thang, doncha?

Good times.

" date="1187937761"]"I'm sorry to report that" .... "Just to make things clear" was a delightful fad. You do remember the whole 'Vote Nina ForPrez" and "Happy Glitter Love and Violence" thang, doncha?

Good times.

Yeah. Let's stop spamming the off topic house with our RD discussion. Let's talk about what really matters!

Chocolate Rain: The schoolbooks say it can't be back again??

I too miss our many old fads. We really did have alot of fun there.

For Facebook fans: http://ccsu.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2218043234

Lol. We only have like 5 members but the Ninja for Prez 08 train is still going strong.

And the Happy Glitter anime should be started back up too. Im looking at you, Mayhem and Darth to get on that.

And what is this chocolate rain everyone keeps singing?

Then your vote should be simple this election season. It is quite liteally vote or die time. Check out our facebook site or ask Mayhem to put up the myspace page.

This is what RD was like, only more talk of Anime, pr0n, and Vagina Dentata, all on Jmac and Samnmax's part.

Sign in to follow this