I heard that Korn made an album with a bunch of dubstep folks on it, and at first I was kind of surprised. Then I went back and listened to some of the songs that I remember from the 90s and realized that they were always pretty gimicky. Now I'm sort of impressed that they've stayed popular for so long.
You're impressed that by utilizing gimmicks and pandering to people that like whatever is popular at the moment keeps someone popular?

I'm impressed that they've done it so well (made money I mean). If anyone could make so much money doing what's popular more people would.

I just watch a Christmas special involving the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They're part religious sympothy, and part heavy metal.

Listening to a lot of rap latley, and not the sh** like Lil Wayne, the good stuff (Ex. IMO Dr. Dre). Odd, since I used to despise rap.
Honestly I try not to make fun of posters that everybody gives a hard time to, but this is indefensible.

To me, rap is, weird. I love the way it sounds, but I do and will disagree with many of the lyrics and themes of the music. I used to hate it with a passion too, but then I started listening to some that was from artists pre 2000, it's better than it's repuation shows. People like Lil Wayne ruin the genre, if not music in general, because he is a waste of breath and time.

Whats this? Crunchy editing as to not make a doube post? Yeah, Im gunna try to fix that for now on.

As I was saying, it has a bad reputation. I will hear people over Playstation Network or Xbox Live blaring some bullshit excuse for "music" singing along with it, and these people are usually total douchebags that trash talk 10 year olds and think they are badasses. I can see why a lot of people may not like it, and I can even agree, but it is good, if you are looking at it the right way.

I don't dislike rap, I was just saying that I don't like Dr. Dre.

Nice avatar, crunchy. I used to feel like such a gangsta when I would roll around town in middle school and listen to that album obnoxiously loud. I still love that album:

The best thing Cracked ever did was introduce me to Anais Mitchell:

Oh man I love that album.

I used to be able to stream the entire album from here but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

I want to buy it but only if I can find someplace that sells it as CD quality download.

The King Crimson influence is so huge in this band. I approve.

The official seniormeld stamp of approval, a VERY rare and meaningful reward.

Wait what? Since when is it rare?

MGS3-intro : http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&desktop;_uri=/&gl=US&rdm=4ozmbjs4f#/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE

Fanfrickentastic! Theme, with those awesome James bond type horns, and a singer with the perfect amount of soul to make this track memorable

Rayman origins: Glouglou. http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&desktop;_uri=/&gl=US&rdm=4ozmbjs4f#/watch?v=IJvRR5PoFEU

I'm a sucker for this song. With a great sense of style, and high squeaky voices, you'd think it came from the Alvin and the chipmunk soundtrack. Except if it was jazz and not crappy pop songs.

I really REALLY regret not buying this game. Now... I'm broke. Ubisoft, why the HELL did you release it last holiday?

I'm listening to the newer Opeth album. I love it, it's as soft as Damnation, which has been one of my favorites by them. I need to download this sometime.

I just found out they remixed the music from Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for the 3DS version and Amon Tobin made a new track for it that is really good.