Double Fine Action Forums

Lol i totally forgot that song, just awesome. ^^

Now for something completely different.

Black Knight is fucking fantastic. I've been wanting to download the Master of Disaster album since my friend showed me them a few months ago, but I can't find anything. Pirating obscure music can be tough.

Digging up some classic Toy Dolls.

Nellie The Elephant. ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoOoOOoOOoOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

The Final Countdown (Europe cover): Now with kazoos!

James Bond Lives Down Our Street. Uh oh!

Devil Went Down To Scunthorpe. (YEARS before Guitar Hero existed.)

I FINALLY (FFFFIIIIINNNNAAAALLLLYYYY) received my Clockwork Angles Fan-Pack from england - damn the royal mail, either they take for ages or they lose it - i'm not kidding, often packages from Germany to China are quicker than from England to Germany. Well, nevermind the postal services, i'm just getting used to the new album, and a few favorites starting to emerge. While the album is massively hyped, it's actually a very good album and i recommend everyone get it.

It's really odd, i always get a new Rush album with the wish of hating it, but they always manage to capture me in just a few spins. It's our 10 year anniversary, which is almost half my life and i think i will get them under my skin this year.

You know - you are absolutely 100% right about that. Though i try to be a rational person, i just ain't sometimes. But that's how good they are. When i self-analyze myself concerning this then the logical thing would be that i sub-consciously set myself up to hate it, to get a bigger feel of amazement from being proven wrong. Music is the one few thing that still manages to enchant me, no idea how it all fits together but i'm sure somehow it does. I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND! All that counts in the end. <3 <3 <3

I want want want my copy of the new Gojira album! It still hasn't arrived, and it was supposed to arrive on Monday : [

I even resisted listening to the CD when it was streamed online (officially) because I thought I could wait for my own copy to arrive. Gah.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought this was a general "Talk about music" thread based on the posts above mine. Very well, I'll post music. This is the reason I can't wait for the Gojira album:

BGHlZwMYO9g

Ballad Of The Windfish - Gnar Sound

I'll use this opportunity to push the boundaries of what I'm allowed to do as an artist ;)

I know we're not supposed to spam/advertise our own work in threads, but since this is a beautiful track that I think you lot will enjoy, it just happens to be written by my partner in Indie crime, I just kind of want to get a feel for what is okay and what isn't.

I don't feel this is spammy. It's a very nice song, and obviously it's on topic :) Let me know.

Cheers,

C

[EDIT: There should totally be a way to embed soundcloud ;)]

This starts out enormously interesting, but after a few minutes it disregards what made it interesting and becomes the usual crossover of yesteryear and today, heavily optimized for modern times, which sadly makes it feel very generic.

Have i already posted this?

I love what he does, but i hate what he often does with his sound, but then there is stuff like this, and i hope he will get something a little sweeter instead of what's making this fucking ugly squeaky distorted sound. Such a great musician, such a bad sound. :<

This band is performing at the Taste of Chicago on Friday. Now all I need to do is convince my mom to go on Friday and not on Thursday (which is Death Cab for Cutie).

-4Yz_bUTlbo

MQKyVa3r-fo

Thanks a lot EuroPop, now I'll have this stuck in my head for the next few days.

Kool tune d00d!

dj_pauly_d_spin_off_show.jpg

Believe it or not, but there actually was good music in the 90's.

I haven't seen anything from Joe Bonamassa in the whole topic so far.