Double Fine Action Forums

I don't remember where I found this guy, but I really have grown to love Nils Frahm.

Nils Frahm

I loooove this sort of thing. A huge portion of my music library is really down-tempo stuff, including some pianists.

I raise you one Yiruma =]

I don't remember where I found this guy, but I really have grown to love Nils Frahm.

Nils Frahm

I loooove this sort of thing. A huge portion of my music library is really down-tempo stuff, including some pianists.

I raise you one Yiruma =]

I listen to a lot of music, but just about anybody whose work could be described as "nice" is in a blindspot of mine. Every time I come across quiet or beautiful music, I love the contrast that it gives to my normal routine of bluegrass, prog, metal, and jazz. This kind of nice piano stuff is great for escaping from loud, energetic guitar solos every once in a while.

And to bridge the way between this and music I listen to more frequently, here's one of my favorite Frank Zappa solos.

Just discovered these guys. Now I've decided that you all need more Ninja Sex Party in your life.

The music and the humor are good if I just listen to it, but I'm not a huge fan of the video parts.

I know it's kind of mediocre.

Edit:

Look what i've found. xD

Celebrated_jazz_trombonist_Buddy_Dwyer.jpg

Well, while i'm on the topic:

I came across this by accident, it's not that great, but the title sparked my interest. xD

You know that feeling when you start listening to an artist that just fits your mood at the time perfectly? I just had that:

WEvby-c1WnI

And this is a thing.

Loled. xD

I recently got myself a missprint of Amon Düül II's "Phallus Dei", on the Spine it says III instead of II. I wish i would have seen that before i've opened it. Cool music though, psychedelic and a little silly.

I officially declare this the Xaromir jerkoff topic. Has really everyone lost interest? I think it's a pretty wicked topic, and at times it was the most fun topic around.

Well, the Youtube thing doesn't seen to work, not sure why, so i may just as well link the official page:

www.sivusivu.co.uk

The video i wanted to link to is basically on the frontpage. Well, this is pretty cool, so cool actually that i've instantly bought the 7".