• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
FuKuy

No PC/STEAM love?

Facts > Random opinions > Random opinions that pretend to be facts

Bioshock 2 feeds through XBox Live to Steam. Give it six months, Costume Quest will be there. It's like movies going to DVD several seconds after the theater revenue starts to drop.

The publisher for the most part decides what platform the games appear on (they are paying the bills). Tim has said this in the past when asked why there was no GameCube version of Psychonauts.

Well have Tim tell THQ to take their heads out of the sand and smell reality. Bring the game to Steam!

Take that, THQ!

insulting your publisher is one of the things NOT to do, tim has already done and regretted this.

does THQ have forums? maybe you guys can take this thread there

No THQ does not have a forum. I would think THQ would be open to the idea of a pc version since they publish a large number of pc games, including the before mentioned S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

It can't hurt to email THQ to tell them that there are a lot of people who want Costume Quest to be brought to the PC.

We can even email them a link to this thread!

EDIT: I just sent them an email through their message form along with a link to this thread.

- http://us.thq.com/us/pages/contact

NO [del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del]

YES

http://www.incgamers.com/News/25674/pc-costume-quest-possible-if-console-version-is-a-huge-huge-hit

OT question: why do people read threads with topics they have no interest in or actively dislike? And why do they take the time to post in those threads only to tell people who are interested in the topic that the topic sucks and they don't like it. Do those people also habitually watch TV they hate, watch movies they find boring, and go on vacation to places they have no interest in? Personally, if I have no interest in a thread/tv show/whatever, I ignore it. :shrug:

NO [del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del]

YES

http://www.incgamers.com/News/25674/pc-costume-quest-possible-if-console-version-is-a-huge-huge-hit

OT question: why do people read threads with topics they have no interest in or actively dislike? And why do they take the time to post in those threads only to tell people who are interested in the topic that the topic sucks and they don't like it. Do those people also habitually watch TV they hate, watch movies they find boring, and go on vacation to places they have no interest in? Personally, if I have no interest in a thread/tv show/whatever, I ignore it. :shrug:

ONE MONTH LATER

if i only did things i like i wouldn't learn anything