Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chip-off-the-block

Double Crime (PAGE 24 Is Up)

You bitch, over the years I have gathering insperations of other artist to find my own style with in. I have been drawling since I was five years old. Time to time when I was really young I did use Manga books like that. But they never worked, I went on my own and developed my own style. I am sorry it isnt the greatest, I am sorry that it isnt best. I am sorry that its not like super great. God what is with you. I know I have some bad edges but just lay off, if you dont like it fuck off and leave. If you can stand my artwork, then go somewhere else!

Dude calm down. Just enjoy the fact that you like it and a lot of us like it too. Getting hung up and angry over one person's opinion just makes your art worse down the line. Do what YOU like and it will indeed be great. Also this is the thing about you guys in the visual medium, you can have art styles that people don't like because its not "polished" enough but there will be enough people that appreciate that. In music its annoying because when you don't do something well its not received well at all there isn't much room for the equivilent of rough sketches and things, because bad and un-harmonized sounds give people headaches, which make them hate you. Heck I have pissed off some people and I have only written two songs WTF?? But I keep going because I think its awesome. Just don't get too bothered dude. Most of us support you even though we aren't even in it we still enjoy it.

Now, now, children.

Listen...

STOP YOUR INFERNAL BICKERING AT ONCE OR I SHALL SKIN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Every single petty argument of yours is destroying the flow of this thread and unnecessarily delaying the completion of this comic.

Now, let us give the artist a chance to resume his work and continue to post further pages.

And most of all... BE QUIET!

Sweet. I'm shrouded in shadow. Mysterious points get!

Question: It was mentioned earlier I was famous. So famous that Tim apparently puts up posters of me as seen in previous panels. So why does no one recognize me? xD

Anyway I love what you are doing with the shading now. It looks much better. Are you darkening specific parts of the drawing after the lines are made?

Though the trench coat really should continue past the back of my waist on page 6... Just something to look out for in the future.

coatstuffs.png

We don't know enough about / haven't seen all of the characters. There would be no way for anyone to do a fitting cover.

We don't know enough about / haven't seen all of the characters. There would be no way for anyone to do a fitting cover.

What is this a response too, out of curiosity?

What is this a response too, out of curiosity?

a contest, read the original post

Yeah, I also agree that it's a little too early to have a cover art contest. I mean. I still don't know if who's good or evil, or who is super important in the grand scheme of things (Other than royal flush, of course.) We don't even know what a lot of the characters look like.

Although the cover thing is a cool idea and I'd probably participate if it was later on. But I think you should delay it for now.

Alright its been delayed.

Thanks for reminding us

~Double Crime team

I like how you say Double Crime Team, as if were actually a big group of people. Its actually just you and me Chip.

I love how I'm a crazy fangirl. That's probably what I'd do, anyway... >_>

God, I WANT that hat you gave me. I'll have to talk to my friend...

(Normally I wear glasses but I'm getting contacts soon whatever I DON'T CARE ABOUT SPECIFICS I AM HAPPY I AM IN A COMIC.)

I love how I'm a crazy fangirl. That's probably what I'd do, anyway... >_>

God, I WANT that hat you gave me. I'll have to talk to my friend...

(Normally I wear glasses but I'm getting contacts soon whatever I DON'T CARE ABOUT SPECIFICS I AM HAPPY I AM IN A COMIC.)

Glad you like it! My aunt can insist on making you one, OH what would be so rad if this gets really big, DF will start selling merch of it!

Anyway~

At metalgearchick, is there a steven stills one of thoughts?

EDIT: Nevermind already found one

I want that haaaat.

Anyway, I really like where this is going. You also beat me to a DFAF fanfic-sorta-thing.

As I've said, it's an action-murder-mystery-kinda-thing that involves spammers.

Soyeah.

I want that haaaat.

Anyway, I really like where this is going. You also beat me to a DFAF fanfic-sorta-thing.

As I've said, it's an action-murder-mystery-kinda-thing that involves spammers.

Soyeah.

You still planning to write this fic?

I think a story about DFAF is something that has occurred to each of us at some point. We are a vain and self-referential group. Rather like a cult, really. A cult of awesome.

R.F. is having some issues, He has the eigth page done, He'll put it up when his computer is back. Althought he is trying to have three pages done for you guys to catch up...unfortuantly he is having drawlers block (doesnt know what to draw for the scene) but has the three pages dialouge figured out. He will try his best to do what he can for his fans.

He loves you guys very much!

Sign in to follow this