Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sloth1991

since none of you posted a topic on it yet The first Brutal Legend trailer is out!

Wow, nice! :)

The link doesn't work for me either though...

EDIT: Ah, that's because it's been leaked. I understand now.

It has been posted a couple of times and asked to be removed equally many times.

From the Guide to Decency:

Do not Leak, or Promote Leakage. Our publishing contract states that the publisher controls the PR on our game. That means they, not Double Fine, decide what information is shared, and what is not. Posting a leak (i.e. Any unnannounced content about the game) on our forums, or even promoting someone else’s leak, puts us in violation of our publishing contract and could get us in big trouble. Please do not do that. We don’t like trouble, and we will ban any user who violates this rule. And also, leaking stuff about the game, or even drawing the public’s attention to a leak, is kind of a jerky move that only hurts the game makers. It lessons our ability to secure exclusives (like magazine covers) and makes it harder to get big news stories about our game in the press. The press isn’t interested in “old news.” So please don’t originate or promote leaks, even outside this forum!

Yes it is awesome, but take it down before we get Double Fine into troubles.

Well Im totally against leaking and everything, cause I too respect Double Fine. Also I'm a nice guy.

but fuck whoever took the vid away before I had a chance to see it :(

I'd guess it'll be until this current issue of GI is done, or at least a couple of weeks into it's run. Since the whole point of the exclusive business is to sell more mags, it'd be a little silly if the info appeared online too soon after the publishing date.

I'm not sure if it's related or if you guys were just going off on a tangent, but the trailer is definitely linked off of 1up.com and gametrailers.com, so I wouldn't count it as spoilage any more.

As for the trailer, obviously I liked it. I love the art direction so far. The hellion narrating is great, and Eddie's design is brutal with a baby face, I guess in the same sense as Jack Black himself. I assume the game will be in the adventure category as that seems to be a staple at this point, but I'm curious how the combat is going to pan out as the trailer places an emphasis on the ax. Either way, I can't wait.

I'm not sure if it's related or if you guys were just going off on a tangent, but the trailer is definitely linked off of 1up.com and gametrailers.com, so I wouldn't count it as spoilage any more.

As for the trailer, obviously I liked it. I love the art direction so far. The hellion narrating is great, and Eddie's design is brutal with a baby face, I guess in the same sense as Jack Black himself. I assume the game will be in the adventure category as that seems to be a staple at this point, but I'm curious how the combat is going to pan out as the trailer places an emphasis on the ax. Either way, I can't wait.

Yes, it's on many video sites, but that's still due to the original leak spreading like wildfire. It shouldn't be on them, but it is :P And while you might not count it as spoilage, it's more than likely the Publishers do.

I don't particularly care that I can't see the trailer. I can't get this game anyway.

I dont know. Just find some way to get a 360 CD drive and wire it to your mobo. Granted you might have to get the 360's software on your comp, but it could work!

It'll be on PC too I guar-an-teeee it.

Btw, I must say I have been shocked.

Guitar Hero meets Conan the Barbarian meets Grim Fandango?

I'm gonna be pissed if this won't run on my PC though. Seriously.

EDIT:Oh and since this is the off-topic section: Ooh pretty!

EDIT:Oh and since this is the off-topic section: Ooh pretty!

I am also somewhat excited about the Street Fighter IV news, Street Fighter II HD for Xbox Live Arcade, AND THIS!

Edit:

I hope for the sake of the PC gamers out there, that Sierra considers making the game available on PC for you. I plan on getting it on the Xbox 360 and hope to be able to take advantage of any Xbox Live features that it might include for multiplayer.

No 360/PS3.

GET THE F&CK;OUT!

:D

i thought the trailer was pretty wicked and i already knew a game coming from my Idol would be a buy anyways but after seeing that. it made me want it like X1,000

Sign in to follow this