Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Insomnia

All Alone in the Corner

This here, is a thread for us people who have left out in a certain web comic. I will make a poorly drawn, poorly written comic featuring anyone who wants to be in it, isn't in the good comic, and asks in the next 24 hours. If you want to see my previous artwork, I'm sorry, I haven't drawn a single thing in two years.

Oh don't feel bad. I'm sure it was for aesthetic reasons. Nothing personal. Sure, who wouldn't love to be in your comic?

I don't feel bad. I'm hardly iconic. This is more of a joke thread. I'm going to do all the drawing with a mouse in GIMP and try to make the writing so bad it's good.

Maybe you could borrow from Rodniy's artwork. The callow youth already graced these mickle pages with what I can only call all too flattering portraits of me. What led him to do that could only have been a drunken stupor. So sad to see talented youth turning to the bottle for courage in the face of what could only have been a stupendous battle with revulsion. More power to him in future such daunting and equally fruitless efforts.

imo we should do a sort of three word story type thread where we alternate through different people doing their own 3-4 panel comic telling an ongoing story.

That would be cool, even I with my absolute low level knowledge of any visual art form would participate.

I have absolutely no opinion on any of this. Not even "Meh." Yes, part of me wants to be immortalized in webcomic form (But who doesn't), but I don't think I'm "here" enough to deserve that.

Also, I'm slightly afraid of how someone might represent me in comic form.... >_>;

I have absolutely no opinion on any of this. Not even "Meh." Yes, part of me wants to be immortalized in webcomic form (But who doesn't), but I don't think I'm "here" enough to deserve that.

Also, I'm slightly afraid of how someone might represent me in comic form.... >_>;

Crazy DnD chick who rolls dice to see if she can participate in conversation! =D

Anyway, I would totally draw a comic in flash, because I'm a vector art nut, but my trial expired. Muy triste.

And while making it bad is amusing, I kind of want to go for semi-good =P

Crazy DnD chick who rolls dice to see if she can participate in conversation! =D

Anyway, I would totally draw a comic in flash, because I'm a vector art nut, but my trial expired. Muy triste.

WHAT?!?! PCs don't need to role checks to join conversations in D&D! *Roles diplomacy check.*

****. I got a five.

WHAT?!?! PCs don't need to role checks to join conversations in D&D! *Roles diplomacy check.*

****. I got a five.

A five, eh? That means your poor argumentative skills convinced no one. In fact, a few of them laughed at you. -1 Charisma.

****. I got a five.

A five, eh? That means your poor argumentative skills convinced no one. In fact, a few of them laughed at you. -1 Charisma.

Gah! Mercy! My charisma is only 8 without modifiers! =8^o

****. I got a five.

Gah! Mercy! My charisma is only 8 without modifiers! =8^o

Well now, its 7. Deal with it. By the way, a sexy orc appears and attacks!

Sign in to follow this