Sign in to follow this  
VampireCactus

Bought a poster, never got it

So, recently, I bought that new whispering rock shirt and a psychonauts poster from the store. However, I only got the shirt. I got an email saying that my package had been shipped showing both of them, but the shirt came in a large envelope that doesn't look like it would be able to fit a poster.

I know this is something I should be emailing to the double fine shop email...which is why I did that. A week ago. I haven't received a response.

What do I doooooooo

Call them. I've had to speak with them a few times about orders, and the lady who answers is always really nice and helpful.

If it was signed, the poster takes longer to get there, and everything else comes seperately first. If it wasn't signed I have no idea, though.

I forwarded this to our store manager. She's looking into it.

Thanks!

If it was signed, the poster takes longer to get there, and everything else comes seperately first. If it wasn't signed I have no idea, though.

No, it wasn't signed.

I forwarded this to our store manager. She's looking into it.

I have the same issue too I ordered a poster (signed) and comic book collection package. I must have ordered it about a month ago.

I have the same issue too I ordered a poster (signed) and comic book collection package. I must have ordered it about a month ago.

I, too, still haven't gotten mine. And I'm leaving for school in a few days, so...it sucks. I was hoping to wear my double fine pride on the wall of my dorm, but alas.

I, too, still haven't gotten mine. And I'm leaving for school in a few days, so...it sucks. I was hoping to wear my double fine pride on the wall of my dorm, but alas.

My exact situation!

I 'm not mad about this because Double Fine can have unlimited flexibility with me, I just hope it gets here late instead of never.

Ever stop to think, you don't diserve the poster?
\:|

I have the Fire Beast poster...LOVE IT. There needs to be more artwork of the actual battles. I will ask about my Eddie shirt soon.