Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MetalGearChick

*IGNORE THIS TOPIC PLEASE*

Scott pilgrim is way better than adventure time, but come on thats a whole different level (no pun intended), adventure is a unique gift basket of its own.

Whether or not Scott Pilgrim or Adventure Time is better is irrelevant, the fact is that they are both likable for many of the same reasons. So I find it surprising that someone with Romona as their avatar would not appreciate the show and why people like it -- even if they, personally, didn't enjoy it.

A lot of them do, but there are enough meaningful counter examples to put that statement firmly in the "Wrong" category. =P Or at least under "Extremely heavy exaggeration"

Scott pilgrim is way better than adventure time, but come on thats a whole different level (no pun intended), adventure is a unique gift basket of its own.

Whether or not Scott Pilgrim or Adventure Time is better is irrelevant, the fact is that they are both likable for many of the same reasons. So I find it surprising that someone with Romona as their avatar would not appreciate the show and why people like it -- even if they, personally, didn't enjoy it.

Um, my avatar is Kim, not Ramona...

But anyway, I absolutely LOVE Scott Pilgrim, but I HATE Adventure Time.

Um, my avatar is Kim, not Ramona...

But anyway, I absolutely LOVE Scott Pilgrim, but I HATE Adventure Time.

But.. but. Kim has freckles... but yeah, I can see that.

And why do you dislike Adventure Time so much?

" Oh Marceline, why you gotta be so mean?"

Yea, Adventure Time is a very fun show. Better than FECKING' Fanboy and Chum Chum.

Better than FECKING' Fanboy and Chum Chum.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like the art design and animation of that show (and, hey, Dogen's on it!) but I just can't bring myself to watch it ever. D:

I don't know if the theme song's the reason, but it certainly isn't helping matters.

i loved the original short but i am sad to say i never watched an episode yet because its never on when im home.

Warrior! Why did you bump this thread?!

I watched a marathon of this show this weekend. It was awesome. I love the god or partying episode.

Ugh I HATE it when people bump old threads. :)

Wait, why is there a negative connection with this thread? I don't feel like going back and reading it. I had no intention of digging up old bad things.

The person who made this thread changed her mind and wanted us to never speak of this thread again. But oh well.

This.

I actually hadn't watched the show when I first made this topic, I just looked at pictures of it and thought, "Good god, this looks retarded," and then I made this topic just to see how everyone would react and whatnot. Then, a couple months later, I decided to actually watch a few episodes and clips for real, and TBH, I'm not a fan of Adventure Time (but I don't dislike/hate it), to me it's one of those shows that makes me feel like I'm tripping out, but I like the characters.

Sign in to follow this