Sign in to follow this  
Downwarddog

Costume Quest is pretty alright, but it needs more Scott Campbell

Guys, like I'm going to be honest I love you guys to death. DoubleFine makes me so happy and gives my life meaning where there is no meaning to be had, I love you guys with a passion.

Where's Scott C?

Scott C might as well run Double Fine as far as I'm concerned. I love that guy with a passion, I have about 4 of his paintings hanging in my room right now. He's the coolest guy in the world, you need to have him working on a game. Seriously, grasshopper isn't giving me any news so I checked this website hoping for some good news and my eyes lit up so much to see a new game. I'm not dissing the new game or anything, the trailer looked pretty sweet and I'd be alright with playing it; but where's Scott? I really want to see another game with Scott doing the art again. I love that guy.

Can we expect any Scott C type games again? Are you going to announce anything with him soon?

Guys, like I'm going to be honest I love you guys to death. DoubleFine makes me so happy and gives my life meaning where there is no meaning to be had, I love you guys with a passion.

Where's Scott C?

Scott C might as well run Double Fine as far as I'm concerned. I love that guy with a passion, I have about 4 of his paintings hanging in my room right now. He's the coolest guy in the world, you need to have him working on a game. Seriously, grasshopper isn't giving me any news so I checked this website hoping for some good news and my eyes lit up so much to see a new game. I'm not dissing the new game or anything, the trailer looked pretty sweet and I'd be alright with playing it; but where's Scott? I really want to see another game with Scott doing the art again. I love that guy.

Can we expect any Scott C type games again? Are you going to announce anything with him soon?

no, just no.

He said he's working on something top secret in his last interview. Paaaatiiiiieeeeeennnnnce.

He said he's working on something top secret in his last interview. Paaaatiiiiieeeeeennnnnce.

awwww yeah

Scott C is doing concept art for the game. He said so on his Twitter.

Also, they have 3 more of these smaller games coming. You can be almost 100% sure one of them will be directed by Scott. Possibly even starting the Action Comic bros (omg please).

Scott C is doing concept art for the game. He said so on his Twitter.

Also, they have 3 more of these smaller games coming. You can be almost 100% sure one of them will be directed by Scott. Possibly even starting the Action Comic bros (omg please).

Lee Petty, Nathan Martz, Brad Muir, Tasha Harris

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/15/double-fines-next-projects-four-smaller-games/

Another game at Psychonauts level of Scott Campbell-y ness would be pretty sweet, but I love the look opf CQ as is. I'm sure a future game will have the Scott C look; he's still the art director for DF as far as I know.