• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

In my mind I combine the posters anyway, so whether they are or not makes no difference to me.

It's all a conspiracy. Who knows, you might be the only real person on this forum apart from me. I might be every single account.

Or I could be lying.

Cousins can often get into things at the same time (Like Scott Pilgrim and drawing a comic) and can easily have similar personalities, quirks, and writing styles... but I admit it is possible. Doesn't really matter that much though. Didn't vote.

I have an alt account. I thought it was obvious it was me but a lot of people had no idea. (including the subjects of this thread).

Great.

Thanks for entertaining my growing paranoia. You see, for the longest time I suspected there were only three different people controlling all of the other accounts. I could see them sitting alone with a half baker's dozen laptops, each connected to a different proxies server, shoving fistfuls of greasy snack foods into there faces. Every conflict on this forum was orchestrated for their amusement... Little did they know that they were merely androids constructed by Coca-Cola corporation, so that the next generation of 'bots would be indistinguishable from real people.

Nice going, jerks.

Why, no, I didn't sleep last night, why do ykljdfghp

isd' fdjakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Great.

Thanks for entertaining my growing paranoia. You see, for the longest time I suspected there were only three different people controlling all of the other accounts. I could see them sitting alone with a half baker's dozen laptops, each connected to a different proxies server, shoving fistfuls of greasy snack foods into there faces. Every conflict on this forum was orchestrated for their amusement... Little did they know that they were merely androids constructed by Coca-Cola corporation, so that the next generation of 'bots would be indistinguishable from real people.

Nice going, jerks.

Why, no, I didn't sleep last night, why do ykljdfghp

isd' fdjakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

For all you know Feddlefew, you're just a single personality of many all controlled by one bot that simulates your reality. The whole universe revolves around DFAF which in fact an experiment in AI social programming being conducted by a team at MIT in the year 2063.