• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
seniormeld

What about the music?

Is the music for Costume Quest going to be done by Peter McConnell as well? This might be the only part of the game that no details have been released.

i would also love to know if he is working on this game.....

BL had great music and i know Peter McConnell did some stuff for it but i need MORE !!!

i would also love to know if he is working on this game.....

BL had great music and i know Peter McConnell did some stuff for it but i need MORE !!!

I think you might get banned due to the avatar dude, change it now, so we can prevent that.

Aw man, I miss everything! What was it before?!

I also hope Peter McConnell will be working on this game. I figured he would, considering he worked on DF's other games. He always does such a good job.

This Scott Pilgrim avatar fad thing is getting seriously ridiculous.

I imagine that Peter McConnell can produce some awesome Halloween themed music for the game.

Something like a mix between Halloween Town and Bully music. I hope he's onboard for Costume Quest.

sorry our avatars aren't as cool as yours...... because all i do is try to impress random people on the internet.... so i have failed

Aw man, I miss everything! What was it before?!

I also hope Peter McConnell will be working on this game. I figured he would, considering he worked on DF's other games. He always does such a good job.

it was a girl pooping out slimes from dragon quest... more than likely a tad to much for the forms...

Speaking of which, The Nightmare Before Christmas is big in Japanland. When will Double Fine publish games globally?

I think they publish games in the US and several European countries.

I think.

Whoa, I never knew these ones existed. Where have you been hiding my pretties.

I love the subtly of choosing your main character haha.

Your the worst bot ever, If your going to post somewhere post that where it makes sence like I donno the trailer thread, geez.

Speaking of which, The Nightmare Before Christmas is big in Japanland
Woah wait really? Man I better find the japanese title of it so I can look up arts on Pixiv now 8U

ANYWAY ON TOPIC I really am looking forward to the music~ It'll be perfectly themed I'm sure~ :3c