Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PeaceShaker

"Video Game Statistics"

Let me leave a grain of my 2cents in here:

"Quality over Quantity"

You do realize that a lot of those software sells are from Bejeweled so.... That doesn't mean anything to anyone except for pc snobs.

I'm just pointing out an interesting statistic on the page; I'm not trying to start a console vs. PC battle.

Sorry if it seemed that way...

I love how all of you are fighting over CONSOLE VS. PC GRRR while I'm just over here saying 'lulz' and playing my handheld.

You can call the handheld a console, sure, but I classify it as it's own category. A lot of people criticize DSs for not being for 'hardcore gamers'. Untrue. Sure, there's a hell of a lot more shovelware and crap for DS than just about any other console, but there are also a hell of a lot of hardcore games. For instance, Pokemon, Chrono Trigger, Contact, Izuna, Kirby...the DS, in my opinion, is superior to other systems (until it comes to Double Fine).

I love how all of you are fighting over CONSOLE VS. PC GRRR while I'm just over here saying 'lulz' and playing my handheld.

You can call the handheld a console, sure, but I classify it as it's own category. A lot of people criticize DSs for not being for 'hardcore gamers'. Untrue. Sure, there's a hell of a lot more shovelware and crap for DS than just about any other console, but there are also a hell of a lot of hardcore games. For instance, Pokemon, Chrono Trigger, Contact, Izuna, Kirby...the DS, in my opinion, is superior to other systems (until it comes to Double Fine).

Well I guess you can say that every platform has its share of "hardcore gamer games."

Also, no one here is fighting over console vs. PC.

because of my overwhelming love of RPGs i consider the DS and GBA are great systems. Also i just said that cause people who point that stuff out are the ones that say "consoles are for children" and have absolutely no idea what they are talking about *points to costume quest forums*

I've honestly started to use my PC for games a bit, so I don't really care about PC vs Console debate (though I do still detest people who whine about it either way). What I did find interesting though, was how the 360 sold so well in the US and Other compared to the PS3 and fairly well compared to the Wii, but sold so poorly in Japan. I though Microsoft was doing a good job with that this generation? Also, it's stupid that they even count Wii sports sales, they're not really selling it, they're literally giving it away.

Sign in to follow this