Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pop

Gloria is hidden in paint? What is this tom foolery?

Okay, so last night, instead of talking about Psychonauts on the fourms, I was PLAYING Psychonauts! Goodness!

As I ran along, I noticed something randomly. I saw on the front of Glorias dress a design that resembled her. At first thought "Bonita?" But no. Bonita does not have red crazy hair. Nor is Bonita a giant melting butter stick as my dad claims her to be.

I got a screen shot because I was curious about this and wanted to show you guys and see what you all think about it. Sorry that it didn't turn out better. Maybe I should adjust the brightness levels in my game... It didn't seem that dark when I was playing though...

But yeah, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this before. Is that supposed to Gloria on her own dress? Also, something harder to see is the long flowing hair on the design.

perhaps it is gloria.....and note the dirt around her, she is standing on concrete....hmmm how does that work?

The concrete/dirt substance follows her too. Prehaps she is half way underground and is ripping up the land as she moves.

Psychonauts Explorer to the Rescue!

... looks more like.. just a random drawing o.O Hmmm

gloriagown.jpg

gloriagown.jpg.26d6df3360ead9a965be7d1ee

Psychonauts Explorer to the Rescue!

... looks more like.. just a random drawing o.O Hmmm

What the deuce?

Yeah I'd say it's Bonita. It reminds me of the end of the level when she lights up the set. Whatever it is, it is at the top of the...uh...composition (which is sort of shaped like the set piece), above all the bright colors. The colors are also the same colors from the "happy sets".