Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Who

Xbox Live is raising the price

Microsoft did the opposite of what it should have, this is the main reason I don't play online. Unless its PC.

The only reason I have Live and a 360 is because all my friends are on Xbox. They rarely use their PS3 for gaming with the exception of exclusive titles or use as a blu ray player.

Hmm, I wonder if gamestop is still selling their year subscriptions for 50? I might check that out tonight. Anywhoo, still not enough for me to want a PS3. I still want to get Seriously... in Gears of War.

Well, there's some serious bad karma going on here, less than 5 hours after my post that wasn't complaining about Microsoft, I try to sign in and get a message saying that I've been suspended for a week. That's interesting, considering that I don't use a mic when I play online, don't glitch and don't cuss people out in messages unless someone else does it first...

Proboably some n00b who's made because I pwned him filed a complant on my bio because it has a synonym for female dog in it. %-P

Well Sony looks like they have a better deal.

Free Program

- Online Gaming

- Netflx (requires extra cost)

PS+:

-Online Gaming

-Free FULL Game trail. Download the whole game. Try it (with in a time limit) if you like it buy it.

-Up to 50% at the store.

-Free games. Some PS1 games will be free.

All for 50 bucks. Also paying 50 bucks we get an additional 3 months free.

With Xbox Live

Silver- Nothing

Gold:

-Online Games

-Facebook

-.fm (to be ad free you pay extra)

- twitter

- Netflicks (extra cost)

- Hulu (extra cost)

- ESPN (exta cost)

- Ads

Sound like you have a better deal with Sony.

how in the HBDFUHBDUDHB do they think this is a good idea? How?!

Sign in to follow this