Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Headroom

Sierra has the Brutal Legend site up now.

Nice. Larger size trailer, and the site is cool too. Still needs some more stuff put up on it (Mainly more screenshots, and some more indepth info on the game), but hey, I assume this means someone's ungagged Tim too, so more info should be on the way.

Nice. Larger size trailer, and the site is cool too. Still needs some more stuff put up on it (Mainly more screenshots, and some more indepth info on the game), but hey, I assume this means someone's ungagged Tim too, so more info should be on the way.
Well, there are a lot of blank spots for them to add things later. Who knows exactly when in 2008 it is suppose to release anyway? They have to keep us wanting more, right?

I'd like a video interview done from the folks at Double Fine, and/or that guy with his shoes in the news all the time, and their fantastic journey making this game, and maybe even some snippets of their working with the folks who are doing voices or have contributed their music to the game. I like the downloadable artwork they put on there most, followed closely with the three screenshots that cannot be linked to.

I'm crossing my fingers for a playable demo via Xbox Live Marketplace or an OXM demo disc if it is made possible.

I'm with V those Sierra forums look iffy. Besides this is where the true fans reside.

I'm with V those Sierra forums look iffy. Besides this is where the true fans reside.
I posted there three times now to see if it'd pick up at all and it is pretty dead so far. I hope Sierra considers viewing these forums for what the true fans want and not just their own area.

Hearing "Screaming for Vengeance" upon going to a site about a video game is about as good as it gets. I can't believe Priest, Motorhead & Dio are all involved already. Throw in Maiden and you've got it all, any other band is just a bonus!

Who knows exactly when in 2008 it is suppose to release anyway?

Well, according to Gamestop.com, "pre-release ships 11/03/2008". http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=brutal+legend&N=0&find;.x=0&find;.y=0

But anywhere else I look says TBA.

Who knows exactly when in 2008 it is suppose to release anyway?

Well, according to Gamestop.com, "pre-release ships 11/03/2008". http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=brutal+legend&N=0&find;.x=0&find;.y=0

But anywhere else I look says TBA.

Yeah, I had noticed that as well. Thank you for posting it also. I'll wait for the official word from the Sierra folks or one of Tim's news updates.

Hearing "Screaming for Vengeance" upon going to a site about a video game is about as good as it gets. I can't believe Priest, Motorhead & Dio are all involved already. Throw in Maiden and you've got it all, any other band is just a bonus!
Yeah, there are some great bands there. Though, they're all kind of a similar style. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the above, but I think it needs a little more variety. If they put in a couple other bands of slightly different styles it would be much appretiated like if they had Dethklok or some death metal. Even some black metal for good taste and variety. However, since I own a 360 and I can listen to whatever I want to, I'm not real worries about it.

And anyways, this forum is where it's at. I looked at a few other ones and the people were mean, not posting, or just generally stupid.

*tear*

I'm not sure what's wrong with my computer, but it's not coming up.

Come to think of it, a lot of things are working on my computer right now.

You tube and the navigation menu on the double fine home site... oh yeah, and the guy's action comics as well.

*tear*

I'm not sure what's wrong with my computer, but it's not coming up.

Come to think of it, a lot of things are working on my computer right now.

You tube and the navigation menu on the double fine home site... oh yeah, and the guy's action comics as well.

You, my friend, lack the Flash Plugin.

Go to this website, and click the link to get Adobe Flash Player on the left side.

It will automatically hook you up with the version for your browser of choice. I'm pretty confident this will end your woes!

I've gotta say I love the site.

I spent an hour listening to the music at work and about ten full minutes revving the interface with the mouse wheel.

Oh so satisfying.

Sign in to follow this